Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Bills gameday thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 56 57 58

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#855 : September 20, 2009, 08:58:07 PM

Dear Bryan and Joel,

I know that you listen to us fans so here it goes...Please go ahead and put Josh Freeman in as QB because with the easiest of throws Bryan Leftwich is not capable of leading this team to the end zone. Also Could you please ask Tony Dungy to come out of retirement and let him know that we are in desperate need of a Head Coach.

1) You hired Raheem too soon
2) You have Jim Bates in a DC position please next time give him the first pick of the draft.
3) This season is screw so please put JF in. You just need to look at the last two games.
4) We seriously need to reconsider Gaines Adams as to maybe Special Teams then trade him
5) You have Gruden under payment please ask him to reconsider and that you will keep MD as GM.

I know you are listening because you said so...So what will it be?...OBD

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#856 : September 20, 2009, 10:41:01 PM

Dear Bryan and Joel,

I know that you listen to us fans so here it goes...Please go ahead and put Josh Freeman in as QB because with the easiest of throws Bryan Leftwich is not capable of leading this team to the end zone. Also Could you please ask Tony Dungy to come out of retirement and let him know that we are in desperate need of a Head Coach.

1) You hired Raheem too soon
2) You have Jim Bates in a DC position please next time give him the first pick of the draft.
3) This season is screw so please put JF in. You just need to look at the last two games.
4) We seriously need to reconsider Gaines Adams as to maybe Special Teams then trade him
5) You have Gruden under payment please ask him to reconsider and that you will keep MD as GM.

I know you are listening because you said so...So what will it be?...OBD

Totally disagree about the Tony Dungy part OBD, wouldn't wanna go back to scoring only 9 or 10 points a game with this horrible defense that even he couldn't fix.

Page: 1 ... 56 57 58
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Bills gameday thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools