Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: vent « previous next »
Page: 1

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: September 20, 2009, 09:51:26 PM

I dont believe I'm alone when I say I am ashamed of how this team played. I found the game to be digusting at times. I agree that there is something to look forward to but this was just pathetic. I felt like throwing my laptop through my television set. I am going to list my biggest problems with this game, I would like to know everyone elses biggest problems.

1.) I thought that the defense was PATHETIC!!! Sick of seeing these teams go deep on us

2.) Offensive playcalling was subpar at best. Thought Olson was extremely conservative and almost Gruden "esq" Byron strength is not the short game. (If he has any)

3.) Byron Leftwich's play...no comment

4.) Ronde Barber in man coverage

5.) In their postgame pc, Raheem and Leftwich making it seem as though they just had a couple of mistakes, or that we were close to winning this game. Maybe on the scoreboard in the third, but we got dominated and embarrassed throughout that game. This defense has become a joke.  :-[

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 20, 2009, 09:56:15 PM

1.) I thought that the defense was PATHETIC!!! Sick of seeing these teams go deep on us.  the d system is wac and we dont have the players for it. the D cord is wac

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 20, 2009, 10:07:24 PM

I called it way back on the first day of training camp about the secondary being a major problem!

I saw the problem immediately.

And Im no NFL coach, so Im sure coaches on other teams see the same glaring weakness.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 20, 2009, 10:11:43 PM

its seriously a joke...I think that they changed the defensive system and don't have the personnel to support said system.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: vent « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools