Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FIRE MORRIS NOW « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 21, 2009, 10:08:05 AM

At the risk of playing the race card, look at this clown's sig line...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 21, 2009, 10:10:47 AM

It hasn't been a few years so that analogy doesn't work and nice job on the race card.

Yep. Just helping a brother out? The Good Ole Brother Network?

We have a racist among us and he should be banned for that garbage.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 21, 2009, 10:25:11 AM

It hasn't been a few years so that analogy doesn't work and nice job on the race card.

Yep. Just helping a brother out? The Good Ole Brother Network?

We have a racist among us and he should be banned for that garbage.

You can't punish people for being ignorant.  To get rid of such a mindset, you have to make it socially unacceptable by ridicule.  He doesn't have to be banned.  Eventually, we can run him off.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 21, 2009, 10:26:50 AM

Made to change it or suspended. Didn't mean banned.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 21, 2009, 10:31:08 AM

I'm for one pissed but you Morris lovers see a sunny day.

So because some fans don't want the coach fired after the 2nd game of the season means we see a sunny day? You're all that is wrong with sport fan, acting like a child when things don't go your way. This team is below average right now but I don't want to go slit the throats of the owners or coach. It's the NFL and we're in a re-build mode in every which way.

Transitioning from veteran laden team to a young team is difficult as hell in this league, we all knew this time was coming. Couple that with poor drafting for a while and what do you expect?

armydx316

Starter

#35 : September 21, 2009, 10:45:07 AM

You were all about this chump Morris, tell me what's going wrong. You people ran Gruden for this guy???? � You all had HOPE, haha. �Getting busted in the mouth don't feel like HOPE does it? �We'll get the top pick in the draft and this retard can't draft a true QB cause he's in love with Freeman, haha. You Suckers.
Who is a "true" QB?

You can figure that on your own, or ask the Great one (Morris).  Best Player in the draft...Ha Ha

In other words, you have no answer. HA HA SUCKER

jimbobuc

Second String

#36 : September 21, 2009, 10:54:49 AM

1996 - Tony Dungy's 1st 2 games as coach of the Bucs:
vs. Green Bay  34-3 loss
@ Detroit  21-6 loss

So Logan, you'd be screaming for Tony's firing after those 2 losses? Just think how different the Bucs would have been if you had gotten your way.

I'm not a Gruden hater or  a Morris lover. When Gruden told McCown that he was starting the Falcons game, and then an hour before kickoff changed his mind, he lost the locker room, and a lot of respect from many fans, including me. Up until that time I retained some sense of faith and loyalty.

2 games does not a season make. This is a rebuilding season. You will never hear that from the coaches and front office until the season is over.They are not going to tell fans, "yea, don't expect too much from us". Thats' not gonna do much to sell season tickets. So they put on their best face and tell you to be excited. I will support this coach until it becomes obvious over this season and into next that he can/cannot get the job done. That is how you assess a coach.

I've told my co-workers and friends that I am predicting a 4-12 season. Does that make me a bad fan? I don't think so. I'm just being realistic. New coaches, new scheme, new GM, many new players. I don't know many teams that come out of the gate leading after that kind of overhaul. So I'm willing to give Morris time. Time to succeed, or fail. But I will not base it on 2 games.  

One thing I'm getting quite close to proclaiming - Gaines Adams is a complete bust.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 21, 2009, 11:02:25 AM

Agree 100% with jimbobuc ^^^^

bucwildfan

Starter

#38 : September 21, 2009, 11:04:51 AM

1996 - Tony Dungy's 1st 2 games as coach of the Bucs:
vs. Green Bay  34-3 loss
@ Detroit  21-6 loss

So Logan, you'd be screaming for Tony's firing after those 2 losses? Just think how different the Bucs would have been if you had gotten your way.

I'm not a Gruden hater or  a Morris lover. When Gruden told McCown that he was starting the Falcons game, and then an hour before kickoff changed his mind, he lost the locker room, and a lot of respect from many fans, including me. Up until that time I retained some sense of faith and loyalty.

2 games does not a season make. This is a rebuilding season. You will never hear that from the coaches and front office until the season is over.They are not going to tell fans, "yea, don't expect too much from us". Thats' not gonna do much to sell season tickets. So they put on their best face and tell you to be excited. I will support this coach until it becomes obvious over this season and into next that he can/cannot get the job done. That is how you assess a coach.

I've told my co-workers and friends that I am predicting a 4-12 season. Does that make me a bad fan? I don't think so. I'm just being realistic. New coaches, new scheme, new GM, many new players. I don't know many teams that come out of the gate leading after that kind of overhaul. So I'm willing to give Morris time. Time to succeed, or fail. But I will not base it on 2 games.  

One thing I'm getting quite close to proclaiming - Gaines Adams is a complete bust.

Point blank I agree and especially the part about Gaines being a bust. It used to irritate me when 2years ago I would hear Ean say he was a bust and won't cut it in the NFL, well after 3 years it appears to me he has REGRESSED and has been MIA for 2 weeks now. Not a good sign for our #4 pick.. Look @ seymour.. I believe he has 2 sacks so far and all that came in 1 game?

I sure do hope Freeman ends up being the franchise QB we've all been wanting for some time now. He has the weapons K2/Backs/Bryant/Clayton but does he have "IT". I hope we find out soon rather than later.

BucNGator

Starter

#39 : September 21, 2009, 11:06:25 AM

I am currently stuffing my face with cupcakes, so it is hard for me be busted in the mouth ya know? o.O

As long as you wash them down with Rah-Rah flavored kool-aid...... you'll be just fine!!

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 21, 2009, 11:07:02 AM

The 1998 to 2007 drafts were D efforts or worse.  No talent = No wins.  

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#41 : September 21, 2009, 11:16:49 AM

All I know is this, Morris continuously said this team would be made up of the best 53 players he could find. If these are our best 53 players and we're getting beat down like we are, then that means we have the wrong coaches.

DailyRich68

Starter
#42 : September 21, 2009, 11:18:49 AM

All I know is this, Morris continuously said this team would be made up of the best 53 players he could find. If these are our best 53 players and we're getting beat down like we are, then that means we have the wrong coaches.

Or that the previous staff did a really bad job drafting and assembling talent.  Most of these are leftovers from Gruden's days.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 21, 2009, 11:19:39 AM

Not sure why I'm even having a serious discussion with a guy who dresses like that ^^^^^^^ :-[.  But the best 53 players available is, well, what we have.  Would you rather see us fielding Garcia?  There simply weren't a lot of options available to upgrade via the draft or FA. Every team has the best players it can get.  Our are ok, but there are just so many holes, and not enough players available to fill them.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#44 : September 21, 2009, 12:12:27 PM

Not sure why I'm even having a serious discussion with a guy who dresses like that ^^^^^^^ :-[.  But the best 53 players available is, well, what we have.  Would you rather see us fielding Garcia?  There simply weren't a lot of options available to upgrade via the draft or FA. Every team has the best players it can get.  Our are ok, but there are just so many holes, and not enough players available to fill them.

I wouldnt really call your opinion a discussion, its more of a brain fart from what i've read.  The fact is this, we can get better players if we want them, but we wont spend the money to get them. And i really doubt any smart player would come here anyway. And yes, Garcia was a better choice than Leftwich. if you seriously believe that the best 53 players possible includes Leftwich then you should refill your prescription, cuz ...he sux!!!! 

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FIRE MORRIS NOW « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools