Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You're all insane! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

: September 23, 2009, 01:20:25 AM

Now that's a great argument^^^^

...I just can't seem to find the "I like that" rating button anywhere...

....don't mind me talk amongst yourselves - I'll find it around here somewhere...

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 21, 2009, 06:12:37 PM

So here we are TWO games into an OBVIOUS rebuilding mode and people are calling for the HC and DC to be fired already. What is wrong with you people? This process is going to take time. Anyone who expected playoffs or anything of the like was crazy. On top of being in a clear "rebuilding" we are currently without our starting WR, Center, and Safety. We have NEW starters and several positions on D along with a new scheme. What part of patience don't you people get?? Get a friggin grip. Your posts are absurd. I for one will wait this out a while and give the new people and schemes time. I understand its going to take time and I accept it. I dont like watching what I saw yesterday as bad as you folks do but im surely not surprised by it either. GO BUCS!!

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 21, 2009, 06:14:07 PM

Word

TheKeyStoneBucs

Second String

#3 : September 21, 2009, 06:16:19 PM

If you think Morris and Freeman are the answer then your living in Disneyland.

"Get the Funk out of Ma face"

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 21, 2009, 06:23:15 PM

If you think Morris and Freeman are the answer then your living in Disneyland.

And exactly how the F do you know? Its been two games and Freeman hasnt even started a friggin game yet. You KNOW NOTHING!!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 21, 2009, 06:25:46 PM

Damn B..... tell us how you really feel.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 21, 2009, 06:29:01 PM

Sorry man.. i hope for better every week but im not surprised by ANY of it. This stuff is going to take time. Heck, look at St. Louis.. dont they have a guy who was well regarded as a DC in Spags? His team is for shi- too. This rebuilding and retooling takes time.

#7 : September 21, 2009, 06:31:38 PM

Its ok though to run a coach into the ground after a win though??

Many here were...Id rather be 1-1 ugly than 0-2 ugly

#8 : September 21, 2009, 06:35:16 PM

Pardon the hell out of me for having a damned opinion dude.

BTW, it's not like we have 11 rookies or 1-year guys on D.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 21, 2009, 06:36:24 PM

No.. not about having an opinion Prefer.. Its about deciding after TWO games its time to fire the HC. Im not sure you did that? Did you call for his firing already?

Taleon

Rookie

#10 : September 21, 2009, 06:36:54 PM

You could have easily put this in the fire Morris thread and got the people calling for his head right now. I don't want Morris fired right now, glad Grudens (dink and dunk, shifting 3 times to confuse everyone on the field except the opposing D), offense is gone. Some could question whether the owners fully supported him in the last 5 years though.

I've seen really bad buc teams, and this one appears headed in that direction, I blame the Glazers anyway, not Morris if he fails, those days are gone too of blaming every scrub Coach the owners try to resurrect.

I see Morris saying some things in the press, that he should probably just leave in the locker room. He could easily just bench Gaines Adams and let that be the stick, instead of brow beating through the press. And Adams is far from the only one who deserves to soak up the air conditioning on the bench.

Didn't have the internet back then, so you're just going to have to let the bullets fly

I want Morris to succeed, but want to see some Leadership and accountability, not just talk of accountability. We'll see.

Bucs will win Sunday and shock the NFL...

Booker

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 21, 2009, 06:37:24 PM

We have 51 year starters on defense and one rookie.

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#12 : September 21, 2009, 06:37:39 PM

Watching the press conference with Raheem today showed me a lot.  He made no excuses, identified the things that were wrong and called a spade a spade.

The staff KNOWS what they want their players to do.  We have and will experience growing pain.  

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

#13 : September 21, 2009, 09:24:49 PM

Anyone who expected playoffs or anything of the like was crazy.

How about the people who expected us to look like an NFL team, are they crazy as well?

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 21, 2009, 09:28:19 PM

We have 51 year starters on defense and one rookie.

And we're still getting lit up.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You're all insane! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools