Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone else happen to watch ESPN fantasy football sunday? « previous next »
Page: 1

jameswilder

Starter

: September 21, 2009, 07:41:30 PM

ESPN has an hour and a half long show from 11:30-1pm online on the ESPN website. I happened to come across the show yesterday as I was setting my teams on the ESPN site. One of the commentators is Tim Hasselback, brother of Seattle QB, Matt Hasselback.
Just as the show was closing yesterday, Tim said, I'm playing my brother today in my league and he's playing himself, so hopefully he throws 6 ints today or simply hands off to Julius Jones, or maybe get knocked out of the game. The others on the set went nuts when he was suggesting his brother getting knocked out of a game. Tim said, I want to win, a win is a win, when asked about his brother.

I wonder how Tim feels today after they scanned his brothers body last night to see if he was bleeding internally. What a stupid comment.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone else happen to watch ESPN fantasy football sunday? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools