Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Plummer a Buc ! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#135 : March 02, 2007, 12:35:54 PM

That link pretty much sums it up....

Go JAKE!!!

Balls Out

Starter
#136 : March 02, 2007, 12:46:49 PM

For a QB who hadn't started before...I think he was...he was one catch away from winning a playoff game don't forget...

He also threw an INT that led to a TD for the other team dont forget...

Well if everybody could be as perfect as you this world would obviously be a much better place...the point I was making was not that Simms is a great QB, just that he's shown some real potential (throws one of the nicest deep balls I've seen) and it's too early to give up on him.

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#137 : March 02, 2007, 12:49:38 PM

just that he's shown some real potential (throws one of the nicest deep balls I've seen)

He's going to have to do a whole more than that to be successful here.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#138 : March 02, 2007, 12:51:21 PM

For a QB who hadn't started before...I think he was...he was one catch away from winning a playoff game don't forget...

He also threw an INT that led to a TD for the other team dont forget...

Well if everybody could be as perfect as you this world would obviously be a much better place...the point I was making was not that Simms is a great QB, just that he's shown some real potential (throws one of the nicest deep balls I've seen) and it's too early to give up on him.

No need to insult there....Never said I was perfect.

I cant justify the statement of Simms being "awesome", thats all...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#139 : March 02, 2007, 12:53:00 PM

He's going to have to do a whole more than that to be successful here.

Jeff Blake threw the best rainbows I've ever seen but it wasn't enough to keep him starting in the league. Meat and potatoes are not 40 yard bombs and that is where Simms seems to have issues. I agree, he's got a ton of work to do.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

#140 : March 02, 2007, 12:54:58 PM

Your talking about a fourth round draft pick like it is freaking gold, the second day of the draft is a crapshoot...who was our fourth round pick last year? Alan Zematis? yeah I think I would trade him for an experinced veterean QB any day of the week.

The Bucs 4th round picks from 2000-2005:

John Howell
Travis Stephens
Lance Nimmo
Austin King
Will Allen
Dan Buenning

Exactly DTG, they need that early 4th in order to try and redeem themselves.......2 for 6 or 1 for 6 ain't any good my friend !  ;D
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Plummer a Buc ! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools