Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two Giants call Mckay a backstabbing GM « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 15, 2006, 10:12:05 AM

Welcome to the business of the NFL ... every player thinks the GM/ownership owes them something AND every GM/owner think that the players owe them something. 

ABN

Starter
#16 : October 16, 2006, 11:54:44 AM

McKay's problem began when he believed he owned more interest in the Bucs than the Glazners and offered a head coaching job without the consent of the real owners.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 16, 2006, 11:57:52 AM

MCKAY IS A NO GOOD TRAITOR RAT BASTARD,NO ONE IN NFL HISTORY EVER DID WHAT THIS SCUMBAG DID,HES THE BIGGEST BACK STABBER IN THE NFL....REMEMBER HES A LAWYER HES GOT LOTS OF EXPIERENCE.

ROFLMBAO...As I was reading this thread I just knew you'd have a "subtle" opinion 4Bucs... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 16, 2006, 01:46:33 PM

FYI: There are a good number of former Bucs who aren't too shy about saying the same things about McKay's dealings with them. Let's just say he's not what you would call a player's favorite GM.

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#19 : October 16, 2006, 02:28:06 PM

I am just glad that the Giants beat the Falcons because it just helps our cause. If this McKay issue was used as a motivation, then so be it.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 17, 2006, 12:12:06 PM

Mckay is such a goodman, He did good things for this orgnization, to bad him and Chucky could not get along.

If I raise you up, feed you, cloth you, help you through your formative years then sell you to some slavers am I  still a good guy? 

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two Giants call Mckay a backstabbing GM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools