Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Len Pasq reporting the BUCS are getting Plummer for draft pick??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ignohippo

Second String

: March 02, 2007, 10:36:09 AM

Trent Green and Jake Plummer are the two QBs I'd hope the Bucs would stay away from...

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 02, 2007, 10:32:37 AM

Anyone heard anything on this. He just said this on the radio show "the Herd" ???

I don't want to give a damn draft pick up for a guy on the backside of his career.......

He said they could have him as early as today...

Baghead #2

marlevr

Second String
#2 : March 02, 2007, 10:33:20 AM

What if it's a 4th or 5th round pick?

BucLord

Starter

#3 : March 02, 2007, 10:34:12 AM

Anyone heard anything on this. He just said this on the radio show "the Herd" ???

I don't want to give a damn draft pick up for a guy on the backside of his career.......

He said they could have him as early as today...

I'd take him, but it better not be any higher than a 6th rd'er. He's gonna get released, in fact we can just wait for them to cut him and we can get him for nothing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#4 : March 02, 2007, 10:34:37 AM

It better have been a 7th round pick cause if it is for our fourth I will be disappointed.

peace

Second String

#5 : March 02, 2007, 10:42:21 AM

Just saw on COLD PIZZA its a done deal!!  No word on what pick!!

peaceon&peaceout

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 02, 2007, 10:43:14 AM

Denver wanted a third round pick. I hope they didn't give up a third. Fourth or lower, please.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 02, 2007, 10:43:58 AM

No higher than 5th I pray.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#8 : March 02, 2007, 10:44:11 AM

Just saw on COLD PIZZA its a done deal!! No word on what pick!!

Let it be a conditional 2008 draft pick depending on if he starts for us or not.  "crossing fingers"

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 02, 2007, 10:44:26 AM

fourth would be ok, I just dont get why you do this before you sit down and seriously talk to Garcia...

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 02, 2007, 10:44:52 AM

It looks like a 4th. I'd rather it be a 5th...but if we get a good pass rushing end we can always deal Rice for another pick in the 2-4 round range.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

marlevr

Second String
#11 : March 02, 2007, 10:45:11 AM

Maybe they already did and he was asking too much $$$, plus Garcia is 37 for god's sake.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 02, 2007, 10:46:28 AM

fourth would be ok, I just dont get why you do this before you sit down and seriously talk to Garcia...

Garcia should be a bandaid and so should Plummer. In that case Garcia > Plummer. My fear with Plummer is that Johnny has tickled his Gannon bone and thinks he's "save" another veteran spare part.

I guess it is time to batten down the hatches for the massive rationalizations to show up about how accurate he is and what a great record he had in DEN.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 02, 2007, 10:47:33 AM

Garcia should be a bandaid and so should Plummer. In that case Garcia > Plummer. My fear with Plummer is that Johnny has tickled his Gannon bone and thinks he's "save" another veteran spare part.

I guess it is time to batten down the hatches for the massive rationalizations to show up about how accurate he is and what a great record he had in DEN.
I dont think I implied either was anymore than just a bandaid.  But like you said, Garcia>Plummer so atleast talk to him first.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 02, 2007, 10:48:26 AM

PFT is saying it was a 4th. This sucks. That's too high a pick, especially considering the pick is in the very front end of the round. That could have been our center of the future, instead we have a quarterback of the next two years.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Len Pasq reporting the BUCS are getting Plummer for draft pick??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools