Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE OFFICAL just ignore Java's threads thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: September 23, 2009, 12:50:40 AM

Again....this thread is no personal attack on Java. I am just taking one out of his book. Java has obviously not read this so it kinda failed. I really dont have any problem with him. Some of Java's stuff is overly negative sometimes but usually I can define what is genuine and what isn't. I also enjoy Javas pictures. The picture thread, as many of you know, is littered with Java pictures, I enjoy the vast majority of them. I also respect Java's straight up opinion. Guy knows football, I never questioned that.

BucNation408

Second String

#1 : September 23, 2009, 12:32:23 AM

mjs, I'm getting married soon...  so you might want to rethink that.   
[/quote

lolx nice pix dude!

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 23, 2009, 12:17:57 AM

To me Java is harmless and alot of his photoshops are freakin hilarious.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 23, 2009, 12:07:08 AM

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 22, 2009, 02:37:46 PM

Guy is just looking to aggravate. I am guilty of feeding into his mischief...it has to stop

#5 : September 22, 2009, 02:39:12 PM

Ha, and you've just fed the mill...  Now he's famous!  (No, Java - not really.)

(for that matter, so did I...  duh... )

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 22, 2009, 02:39:55 PM

i think it will get him going

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 22, 2009, 02:43:30 PM

He's one of the more entertaining posters here. No way am I skipping his comments/threads.  He already pwns a few dorks from this board and should things continue to go south ... well let's just say entertainment value up.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 22, 2009, 02:45:32 PM

Not saying he doesnt know football...he owned me on that jets pats game...just saying some of his stuff is insanity...

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#9 : September 22, 2009, 02:46:06 PM

Java is the Walter Matthau of the Red Board.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 22, 2009, 02:49:08 PM

Great...give him a big head because now he has his name in a thread. Just what we need....the Red board's going to become the JAVA board now...

bucs1

Practice Squad
#11 : September 22, 2009, 02:59:50 PM

Personally, Java is my favorite poster on the board right now. His comedy is so amazing and it's even funnier when people take what he says seriously. You know that he's just having fun with everyone on here, right?

It's a good idea not to take too many of my posts seriously.... :) Many times I like to throw out ridiculous spins to see reactions. I find it helps to explore new angles.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#12 : September 22, 2009, 03:01:24 PM

Personally, Java is my favorite poster on the board right now. His comedy is so amazing and it's even funnier when people take what he says seriously. You know that he's just having fun with everyone on here, right?

Of course he is. No one can possibly be that stupid.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 22, 2009, 03:05:59 PM

The best part is you can write that a million times and the pwnies will write back that they know it and blah blah blah then they'll still get pwnd. Happens every time.

The scary part will be when his parody isn't so funny any more because plenty of people will have jumped the hate train. Good thing for morris many that are prone to jumping that train will take some time to get off the gruden hate train. ...  pfft Gru is still as much in charge of this board as anyone.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 22, 2009, 03:07:46 PM

Java is my hero!

Bring back GRUDEN!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE OFFICAL just ignore Java's threads thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools