Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Week Three TV Maps « previous next »
Page: 1

HughC

Pro Bowler

: September 23, 2009, 12:57:24 PM

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/index.html

Tampa Bay area gets the Miami at San Diego game late (**CENSORED** Enberg, Dan Fouts) in addition to the Bucs-Giants early (Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa.)  No early CBS game here because the Bucs are home with an early game.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2009/03-FOX.html
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2009/03-CBS-L.html
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2009/03-CBS-E.html

For those outside the Tampa Bay area, the Bucs game will only be broadcast in Orlando, Dallas, and the Giants home viewing area (New York City, Northern New Jersey, New York State except for Buffalo, Vermont and Connecticut.)

armydx316

Starter

#1 : September 23, 2009, 01:00:21 PM

Are Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, and Siragusa becoming the Bucs personal announcers? They've done every game this year. Getting kind of sick of them.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 23, 2009, 01:01:48 PM

Oh I am getting so sick and tired of Moose and Fat Tony and baseball guy.

HughC

Pro Bowler

#3 : September 23, 2009, 01:12:59 PM

If I'm not mistaken they are actually Fox's #2 team.  Here are the pairings:

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Pam Oliver
Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston and Tony Siragusa
**CENSORED** Stockton and Brian Baldinger
Sam Rosen and Tim Ryan
Matt Vasgersian and J.C. Pearson
Ron Pitts and Tony Boselli
Thom Brennaman and Brian Billick

Bucs ended up being the number two game last week because it was Fox's only chance to broadcast TO this year, who had been in the NFC/on Fox for so many years.  This week it's the #2 game because the Giants are good and represent the biggest television market.

I'd say it's a safe bet we don't get those top two broadcasting crews very often for the rest of the season.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 23, 2009, 01:25:16 PM

I expect a steady dose of Ron Pitts and Tony Boselli from next week on out. Anyone but that Vasectomy kid.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 23, 2009, 01:32:25 PM

San Fran @ Minny should be the #2 game.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 23, 2009, 03:58:08 PM

I like when Tim Ryan does the Bucs games.  He's a lot more informative about the game of football and less critical about how stupid Morris... I mean coaches are.  He gives people the information that helps form knowledgeable arguements/debates and questions.

UGA-Buccaneer

Practice Squad
#7 : September 23, 2009, 04:23:29 PM

I like when Tim Ryan does the Bucs games.  He's a lot more informative about the game of football and less critical about how stupid Morris... I mean coaches are.  He gives people the information that helps form knowledgeable arguements/debates and questions.

I heard Tim Ryan say a few minutes ago on NFL Radio that he was doing the Tampa vs Washington and Tampa vs Philly games.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 23, 2009, 04:26:15 PM

I heard Tim Ryan say a few minutes ago on NFL Radio that he was doing the Tampa vs Washington and Tampa vs Philly games.

Yeah, hear that as well... just after he and Kirwan were wondering why Morris and Bates were running the system that they're running when they don't have the personnel to run it.

UGA-Buccaneer

Practice Squad
#9 : September 23, 2009, 04:33:57 PM

Yeah, hear that as well... just after he and Kirwan were wondering why Morris and Bates were running the system that they're running when they don't have the personnel to run it.

I about puked when they started harrassing the fan on the other end to switch teams and started playing "Midnight Train to Georgia"

jameswilder

Starter

#10 : September 23, 2009, 04:48:07 PM

The two best viewing games this week as a football fan should be San Fran at Minnesota and Jets/Tennessee. It'll be time to see if these two upstart teams are for real. I watched the Pats/Jets game last week, the Jets defensive line looked fierce. I think the Jets beat Tennessee and San Fran covers the current 7 point spread against Minny.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#11 : September 23, 2009, 05:06:54 PM

I'm sorry, but Kenny Albert has an extremely annoying voice... I watch the game in mute

SB4TB

Starter

#12 : September 23, 2009, 09:52:39 PM

wow, i get 5 games here in Annapolis this week.. I like getting both DC and Baltimore channels.  No Bucs, but meh
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Week Three TV Maps « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools