Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW Hovan! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 23, 2009, 02:22:22 PM

If Hovan can get one sack this week, then ok he can come out and say things like this...Hovan has proven over the last two seasons that he is washed up and provides no heat on the QB

Yet he's the best defensive lineman on the roster.

showing the pathetic talent along said D Line

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 23, 2009, 02:22:51 PM

shouldn't have even said talent...more like warm bodies...Gaines sucks needs to go.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 23, 2009, 02:23:03 PM

Now all we need is 10 more attitudes like that and MAYBE they will come around and start playing some damn football.
agreed

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 23, 2009, 02:24:36 PM

Ok.. there was one play late in the game last week where jackson ran up the middle i think, and talib was sort of just running with him a few yards in front of him, sort of like he didnt want to tackle him... almost looked like he was running away from him... That one I caught... but other people are talking about talib "waiving off" or something... can someone explain what happened?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 23, 2009, 02:26:16 PM

If Hovan can get one sack this week, then ok he can come out and say things like this...Hovan has proven over the last two seasons that he is washed up and provides no heat on the QB

Miller.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 23, 2009, 02:28:08 PM

Miller.

lets not jump the gun here...talented? Yes. Potential? Oh ya. Best D-lineman on the roster? Not yet.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 23, 2009, 02:31:09 PM

Sad thing is he knows more football than the head coach.

LMAO.  Maybe we should start a "fire Morris, promote Hovan" thread...

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 23, 2009, 02:31:51 PM

Tough talk from a guy with a 1 sack per year average...just sayin.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 23, 2009, 02:33:50 PM

We need more people to have confidence and BELIEVE they can be better. This is the first time I've heard anyone on the defensive side of the ball man up and speak. The team needs to believe the system, have confidence and go out and play. The team is missing exactly what Hovan is saying

Passion

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 23, 2009, 02:44:32 PM

We need more people to have confidence and BELIEVE they can be better. This is the first time I've heard anyone on the defensive side of the ball man up and speak. The team needs to believe the system, have confidence and go out and play. The team is missing exactly what Hovan is saying

Passion
man up yes, believe in the system i am not so sure

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#25 : September 23, 2009, 02:50:01 PM

Hovan has 4 tackles on the season...he needs to worry about himself instead of talking smack.

#26 : September 23, 2009, 02:53:06 PM

...i am not so sure...

Isn't that a part of the real problem though...?  This system WILL NEVER succeed (nor will any other for that matter) unless you have 100% buy-in by the
people who are playing in it.  (I reeeeeeeaaaaally hope the players are in...)   Sounds like some fans are not... (not that we matter...) :)  

No doubts allowed...  ;)

UnderwearGnome

Second String

#27 : September 23, 2009, 02:52:02 PM

It starts with one...

I'm CERTAIN Mr. Barber has the same feelings.... and Talib for that matter.

Maybe Talib can pretend they're the NY Cabbies and beat the tar out of them !

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#28 : September 23, 2009, 02:53:56 PM

Talib would beat the tar out of them, but Torrie Cox would probly get in the way!!!!! lol

#29 : September 23, 2009, 02:54:16 PM

It starts with one...

I'm CERTAIN Mr. Barber has the same feelings.... and Talib for that matter.

Maybe Talib can pretend they're the NY Cabbies and beat the tar out of them !

Whatever it takes Gnome... Whatever it takes...
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW Hovan! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools