Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Houston releases RB Gado « previous next »
Page: 1

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

: October 25, 2007, 12:06:24 PM

http://rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Samkon Gado-RB- Texans Oct. 25 - 11:33 am et

Fox 26 in Houston reports that the Dolphins have claimed former Texans RB Samkon Gado off waivers.

The Dolphins were looking to add depth following the season-ending injury to Ronnie Brown. Gado has minimal fantasy value, but he could wind up challenging Patrick Cobbs for a backup role. The news hasn't been reported anywhere else.
Source: Houston - Fox 26
Related: Patrick Cobbs 

replica

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 24, 2007, 08:21:18 AM

The guy was the big story in Green Bay, I'd like the Bucs to look at him at least. I mean c'mon, I was this close to buying a Simms Jersey.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 24, 2007, 08:39:32 AM

We've made use out of Houston's trash before....

P-Buc...

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 23, 2007, 08:33:16 PM

I still laugh when I picture the woman I passed in Green Bay two years ago with a Samkon jersey on.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 23, 2007, 05:25:43 PM

http://rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Samkon Gado-RB- Texans Oct. 23 - 5:01 pm et

Texans released RB Samkon Gado and moved RB Joe Echemandu from the practice squad to the active roster.

Echemandu was signed earlier this month by the Texans, who were looking to free up a spot on the practice squad to add another quarterback, likely former Kentucky QB Shane Boyd. With the rash of RB injuries around the league, Gado could find a home, but he has no fantasy value.
Source: Houston Chronicle
Related: Adimchinobe Echemandu 

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 24, 2007, 12:18:21 PM

I'm up for bringing him in.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Deltabucs5224

Rookie

#6 : October 24, 2007, 12:20:39 PM

I'd agree...Bring him in...What will it hurt??
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Houston releases RB Gado « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools