Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stuck on TE to play/bench for week 3... « previous next »
Page: 1

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

: September 24, 2009, 08:57:12 AM

Heap - Bal vs Cle
Winslow - Bucs vs Giants
Boss - Giants vs Bucs

Can't decide who to start at TE and who to start at W/T...

Cle's D is weak! So I doubt Heap is used a lot with the offensive weapons Bal has, but then again he may come in handy...

Giant's D is scary! So I doubt Winslow will see much...

Bucs D is weak! But with the offensive weapons Giants have, Boss may not be used a lot either...

What to do, what to do?

And Swash, since I'm playing you this week don't bother posting! LOL

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 24, 2009, 02:56:20 PM

Me personally would start Heap and Boss.

All of our experience at LB is in one guy, Ruud and normally it's the outside LB's covering the tight ends and since we can't cover a child with a blanket let alone a offense Boss is an easy choice IMO.

between Heap and Winslow is where it get's tricky because if AB is still out Winslow will again be the primary target and he may be even if AB is playing since K2 did great last game.

But Cleveland is just terrible and HEap played nice last game.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 24, 2009, 06:33:09 PM

Versus Cleveland, Heap is a must play

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bait619

Starter

#3 : September 24, 2009, 10:12:32 PM

Baltimore is going to run run run the ball all over cleveland, no need to throw...and Heap is never a "must play"...he hasn't played consistently for 2 years and still didn't do squat against San Diego who is horrible against TEs

I would go Winslow, TB will get behind and try to air it out and be mildly successful to K2

jameswilder

Starter

#4 : September 26, 2009, 12:33:56 PM

I have Heap and Boss on one of my teams. I played Heap vs Cleveland. Heap has scored a td in each game so far this year. I don't think Boss will see many touches as I really feel the Giants will run at will over the Bucs. Winslow might be a sleeper play though. The Giants secondary is banged up and Lefty will have to throw the ball again. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't attempt 45 passes Sunday.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#5 : September 26, 2009, 12:53:32 PM

Got to go with heap but I find Winslow a great second option. Were going to be down the who game like usual. So he might find his way into some trash time touches.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stuck on TE to play/bench for week 3... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools