Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tate Forcier to start for Michigan!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#60 : September 26, 2009, 03:12:17 PM

Indiana has spent a lot of time in the red zone  The only thing UM's D has done well is hold them to field goals. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#61 : September 26, 2009, 03:23:51 PM

That interception was complete a subject for debate. 

haha 'compl ete B S' gets changed to 'a subject for debate.'  I love it. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

matt

Starter

#62 : September 26, 2009, 04:49:02 PM

Our defense is horrible. We're lucky that was Indiana today and not Penn State or Ohio State. As for Donovan Warren's interception, I've only seen it on espn.com since I was at the game. It was hard to tell for sure, but the call on the field was an interception and from what I could tell, there was no conclusive evidence to overturn. If it was the incorrect call, then it could be considered a makeup call for a brutal pass interference (for a ball that was waaaaaaaaaaaay out of bounds) against Michigan earlier in the game.

matt

Starter

#63 : September 29, 2009, 09:01:11 PM

That interception was complete a subject for debate. 

haha 'compl ete B S' gets changed to 'a subject for debate.' I love it.

Not so much:

It looks pretty clear the Donovan Warren had original possession. The refs made the correct call.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tate Forcier to start for Michigan!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools