Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU - USF game « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 26, 2009, 03:50:29 PM

Maybe the Bucs can call up Selvie now and send Adams down for some more seasoning.  Wait a minute, nevermind.  The Bulls don't want Adams.

gousfbulls

Starter

#16 : September 26, 2009, 03:57:11 PM

GO BULLS!

armydx316

Starter

#17 : September 26, 2009, 06:22:11 PM

Maybe the Bucs can call up Selvie now and send Adams down for some more seasoning. Wait a minute, nevermind. The Bulls don't want Adams.

Pierre-Paul looked like a beast out there for the Bulls.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 26, 2009, 06:44:29 PM

Runole?  Where ya at bud?  Big win for the Bulls.  Great game.  BJ could be a stud, lets hope he continues to get better.  LFO, this was his first start as a redshirt freshman.  What did you expect?  Not every team had god playing QB.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 26, 2009, 06:51:48 PM

Runole?  Where ya at bud?  Big win for the Bulls.  Great game.  BJ could be a stud, lets hope he continues to get better.  LFO, this was his first start as a redshirt freshman.  What did you expect?  Not every team had god playing QB.

I didn't knock him, I said he did about what could be expected.  I also have said, this is the good part for USF.  They can still accomplish what they set out for this year, and now they will be much better off next with him getting seasoning.  Of course, nobody wanted to see Grothe go down, but this won't hurt them much this year and sets the future up much better for USF.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 26, 2009, 06:58:36 PM

Only one game. But Daniels looks like he's going to be golden. The only mistakes he really made were textbook inexperience mistakes (ie: forcing plays) that can be easily fixed with time.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 26, 2009, 07:03:47 PM

Runole? Where ya at bud? Big win for the Bulls. Great game. BJ could be a stud, lets hope he continues to get better. LFO, this was his first start as a redshirt freshman. What did you expect? Not every team had god playing QB.

I didn't knock him, I said he did about what could be expected. I also have said, this is the good part for USF. They can still accomplish what they set out for this year, and now they will be much better off next with him getting seasoning. Of course, nobody wanted to see Grothe go down, but this won't hurt them much this year and sets the future up much better for USF.

I agree.  He could have done things better but he did as well as could be expected.  He played hard and made some solid decisions.  If he can get rid of the rookie mistakes he can move on to great things.  I just hope he continues to improve.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 26, 2009, 07:58:55 PM

Blobby's great incoherent analysis of the game:

I guess when you are 90, 3 PM is considered night time lol. 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 26, 2009, 11:46:52 PM

congrats to my 3rd favorite team!

biffbeaumont

Starter

#24 : September 27, 2009, 11:42:02 AM

I watched this whole game. Whoever is coaching the Noles secondary should be a ) fired b ) shot......to have two receivers so WIDE OPEN on two different big  plays is horrible. Congrats to USF for going into  Doak and taking it to the Noles on their turf! The score wasn't even reflective of how much USF dominated FSU . Daniels looked great.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#25 : September 27, 2009, 11:54:39 AM

congrats to my 3rd favorite team!

Who's the second?  And after the female-dog slapping Oregon put on Cal, I figured you'd be to giddy to type.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 27, 2009, 06:23:04 PM

Daniels proved what I think we already knew ...... FSU's defensive backs are AWFUL!   

He did well in the first half, but looked like a freshman in his first ever start in the 2nd half.

Although it's not an excuse for all the mistakes, BJ was cramping pretty bad in that second half. They were working on him in between series ....

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 27, 2009, 07:32:58 PM

Like other, younger coaches used to playing most of their games at night never make that same faux pas ...

Gator fans ought to give the old guy more respect since he singlehandedly forced their football program to reach new levels by embarrassing them for so many years...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 27, 2009, 08:11:12 PM

Daniels proved what I think we already knew ...... FSU's defensive backs are AWFUL!   

He did well in the first half, but looked like a freshman in his first ever start in the 2nd half.

Although it's not an excuse for all the mistakes, BJ was cramping pretty bad in that second half. They were working on him in between series ....

I heard that.  Could have had some effect obviously, but he seemed to be showing the freshman jitters a little.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 27, 2009, 09:16:04 PM

Like other, younger coaches used to playing most of their games at night never make that same faux pas ...

Gator fans ought to give the old guy more respect since he singlehandedly forced their football program to reach new levels by embarrassing them for so many years...

Or, FSU should thank Pell and Co. for allowing FSU and Blobby to reach new levels. 

Or, USF fans should thank UF for embarrassing FSU enough to make recruits thinks twice about going to FSU.

We can spin this all kinds of ways....

I don't think Bobby helped UF any.  In fact, since Bobby has arrived, UF has won more championships. 
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU - USF game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools