Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Paranormal Activity" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#60 : October 28, 2009, 04:25:54 PM

Blair Witch 2.0

An endless wave of escalating tension which leads to..... ZILCH.

I was ready to throw my monitor out of my window when I got to the last 5ish minutes of the movie.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#61 : October 28, 2009, 04:27:08 PM

It beat Saw VI

Movie with only a $15,000 budget takes down Saw.

Perhaps because... it's Saw SIX, so there have been 5 previous movies which are more or less the same - different murder traps, convoluted plot and a cliffhanger leading to the next sequel.

PA was super hyped, had a limited release and spread like wildfire through word of mouth before eventually being released nationwide.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

escobar

Hall of Famer

#62 : October 28, 2009, 05:33:58 PM

Just watched this movie tonight, more suspenseful than anything. I thought the ending was a little cheesy, I looked up alternate endings online and one of them sounds better although I can't give it away in case anyone actually watches that version. Overall I'd probably give it a 6 out of 10, a definite downfall is that it's a movie that would be boring as hell the second time around. I always like movies more that you can watch over and over.

Where can you check out the alternate endings?

From what I've read there are three different endings to this movie. One is the ending you'll see in theaters. Another is the original ending to the movie.....I guess this movie was made 2-3 years ago and is just coming out now. The original ending is the one I saw, got it from a torrent. The third ending is the most graphic but I haven't searched for it to watch it, I've only read about it. I know for a fact that two of the three endings are available to download using torrents. That's a good place to start.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#63 : October 29, 2009, 06:34:21 AM

Original ending...

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=15591&count=0

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#64 : October 29, 2009, 02:37:16 AM

Saw it tonight. Not scary at all, I hated it.

really? I thought it was creepy. Just have to use some imagination, then it is creepy as hell.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#65 : October 29, 2009, 11:30:55 AM

Saw it tonight. Not scary at all, I hated it.

really? I thought it was creepy. Just have to use some imagination, then it is creepy as hell.

Idk I didn't enjoy it at all.

I haven't seen it yet. but a friend of mine said it was bad too.. I think its one of those films where you either buy into it or you dont..

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

2goodbucs

Starter
#66 : October 30, 2009, 10:00:46 AM

Watch this movie in Theaters because it loses its magic at home. I watched it online through a website stream on NinjaVideo.net and it is 'ok' but took a long time to get the thrill going. I found myself browsing the internet while watching the movie because the pace of the movie being slow.

With 1 being the worst and 10 being the best, I rate this movie a "4 out of 10" because the movie is not made for home viewing.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#67 : December 29, 2009, 08:01:49 PM

Paranormal Activity: worst movie I saw this year - and maybe of all time.

Save yourself 60-90 mins (or whatever the length of the movie) and fast forward to the last scene.

You'll thank me.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#68 : December 29, 2009, 09:32:43 PM

Just bought it gonna watch that and some Entourage.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#69 : December 30, 2009, 02:32:51 AM

Just watched it thought it was good overrated, But seriously one of the scariest movies I ever saw.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#70 : December 30, 2009, 03:20:59 AM

Just bought it gonna watch that and some Entourage.

I liked Entourage the first season.. But that show is to easy to make fun of for me.. The main character played by Mark Sanchez annoys me.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#71 : December 31, 2009, 12:20:35 AM

just watched it.  even though it was somewhat entertaining I was disappointed.  Wasn't that scary and the end was stupid.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#72 : December 31, 2009, 06:59:15 AM

definitely not scary.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Paranormal Activity" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools