Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bryant Interviewed on Sirius NFL Radio « previous next »
Page: 1

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
: October 23, 2006, 08:18:19 PM

I really like Adam Schein.. not a big fan of some of his cohorts though. Soloman is ok. He has Jerry Rice on the show during the week as well. As much as i respect him for his play, i cannot get past his butchering of the english language on the radio. The NFL on sirius has some great shows. I think my favorite guy on the channel is Pat Kirwin..

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#1 : October 23, 2006, 08:14:57 PM

On the way home this afternoon Adam Scheine (?) & Solomon Willcots had Bryant on the show for about 5 -10 minutes talking about the kick.  They played the Deckerhof call of the play.  They have a pretty good show. 

Got to listen to the Barber Shop tomorrow.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#2 : October 23, 2006, 08:26:24 PM

I really like Adam Schein.. not a big fan of some of his cohorts though. Soloman is ok. He has Jerry Rice on the show during the week as well. As much as i respect him for his play, i cannot get past his butchering of the english language on the radio. The NFL on sirius has some great shows. I think my favorite guy on the channel is Pat Kirwin..

My exact same thoughts about Rice.  I cannot stand listening to him.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 23, 2006, 11:32:15 PM

These guys have such great knowledge of the game they could be great tv or radio guys. Doesnt anyone ever suggest speech classes? Shannon Sharpe is another i cannot watch. I wont watch the CBS pre-game due to him alone..
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bryant Interviewed on Sirius NFL Radio « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools