Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Very Cool Website « previous next »
Page: 1

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

: September 26, 2009, 07:42:47 PM

First let me just say, I have no affiliation with this website whatsoever, so I stand to gain nothing by recommending it.  I've just used it a few times and it really rocks.  You can get cheap, credible advice on legal, medical or other issues in real time from your laptop.  For instance, I have a real estate law issue right now, and just paid $21 to learn not only what to do, but the guy sent me the proper documents in PDF format to fill out/file.  Good stuff.

www.justanswer.com    8)

DougTheGreat

Starter

#1 : September 26, 2009, 08:41:29 PM

It's not bad, my mother was having back surgery to remove a cyst on her lower spine. So I stumbled across that site to ask a question, and a Dr. (who I am assuming has a practice, but answers questions during his offtime) answered my question within 24 hours. Can't remember the question or the answer, but it was somewhat cheap, like $10.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Very Cool Website « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools