Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Canes got whipped! « previous next »
Page: 1

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

: September 27, 2009, 01:47:34 AM

Miami had alot to prove and failed once again. I hate it but they are young and will bounce back. I am still gonna root for them regardless. Go Canes!

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 27, 2009, 02:02:43 AM

Absolutely; because I know they are going to lose maybe 2 or 3 this year but I'm still going to root them on 100% just like I have since about 1986 when Testaverde was the QB.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 27, 2009, 02:07:08 AM

Me too my friend. There is no love for our team on this board though. Too many people back other Florida teams around here.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 27, 2009, 11:23:42 AM

Me too my friend. There is no love for our team on this board though. Too many people back other Florida teams around here.

Well a certain former poster spamming every single thread with just pure crap didn't help. You know the saying, on DA BAD APPLE spoils the barrel.

Absolutely; because I know they are going to lose maybe 2 or 3 this year but I'm still going to root them on 100%

Without Bradford the Sooners are very beatable, and after that Miami's schedule gets MUCH easier and I don't see a potential loss until USF.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 28, 2009, 12:41:14 AM

I am not a bad apple. I just root for my team and get ripped by fans of other Florida teams. Regardless I hope my Canes can have a good season and wish no other posters or their teams bad will. Except a few crude fans. Pride will go before their fall anyway. Thanks John for being one of the reasonable ones.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Canes got whipped! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools