Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ROLL TIDE! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 10, 2009, 01:00:41 PM

I think Bama should have no problems with LSU or Ole Miss, but Auburn is surprisingly strong. That late November game should be a good one.
I don't know how anyone could think that they have a good idea of how good Auburn is. Then again, early in the season, you were duped into thinking Tennessee wasn't bad.

They haven't played anyone worth a damn. Tennessee sucks, and kept it close with Auburn. Then again, Tennessee hasn't even been playing to win this year, but rather just trying their best not to get embarrassed each week. They have yet to score on Arkansas today.

So far all we have to go on is: UF beat UK 41-7 Bama beat UK 38-20 both road games. So offenses look close UF's D looks better.
That's just their common opponent, but I wouldn't say that "is all we have to go on".

Based on what I have seen, and I have watched every televised play of both teams, Bama's D has looked better. They have looked as good as any D in recent memory. The loss of Donte Hightower could change things, though. Dude's a player.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 10, 2009, 01:07:30 PM

I think Ole Miss wins
Based on what?

Your posting history with regards to Ole Miss is as follows:
After they beat the Gators last year, you proclaimed them to be bottom feeders.
You admitted being wrong about them following their bowl win over TT.
This year, you call them overrated, after they lose to SC East, BUT..........
You think thy are about to beat a top 5 team.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 10, 2009, 01:09:47 PM

Auburn is surprisingly strong.
Down 20-0 to Arky early in the 2nd quarter.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 10, 2009, 01:42:34 PM

I think Ole Miss wins
Based on what?

Based on my feeling.

I like Ole Miss run defense, and I think Sneed is a better QB then McElroy. Plus the home field advantage.

Im thinking of taking OleMiss +6.

Im just really not sold on Bama yet.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 10, 2009, 02:11:58 PM

I think Ole Miss wins
Based on what?

Of course you aren't. They play in the SEC.

Hey, Ole Miss could pull it off, but there isn't any really solid reasoning behind why anyone would think that they will, other than the fact that these games have been close every year in recent memory.

Based on recent history, taking Ole Miss and the points isn't a bad idea.

Bama has looked flat out awesome this year though. If they play their best game, they win by 20+ easily.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 10, 2009, 02:33:41 PM

I think Ole Miss wins
Based on what?

Of course you aren't. They play in the SEC.

Hey, Ole Miss could pull it off, but there isn't any really solid reasoning behind why anyone would think that they will, other than the fact that these games have been close every year in recent memory.

Based on recent history, taking Ole Miss and the points isn't a bad idea.

Bama has looked flat out awesome this year though. If they play their best game, they win by 20+ easily.

We'll see. Im sold on the SEC this year compared to other conferences e**CENSORED**ally the Big 12. But its not a good year of football regardless.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#36 : October 10, 2009, 08:38:16 PM

ROLL TIDE!!! Yea ..take that Snead.....gimme what you got....we're ready for Jesus ( Tebow ) and his Gators........

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 10, 2009, 08:46:04 PM

ROLL TIDE!!! Yea ..take that Snead.....gimme what you got....we're ready for Jesus ( Tebow ) and his Gators........

you will get it

biffbeaumont

Starter

#38 : October 10, 2009, 09:09:17 PM

you will get it

get what? face it ...Florida is not the team they were in the previous 2 seasons.....sorry.....we would have WON that SEC championship game if we would have stuck to the run. We were KILLING them on the ground and Saban decides to make John Parker try and be Joe Montana....I'm waiting and you should be too....but the Gators are headed for a big fall....and it might just be 2night....

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 10, 2009, 11:35:26 PM

you will get it
Coming from the guy who said we would lose to Ole Miss.....

Roll Tide!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 10, 2009, 11:41:19 PM

you will get it

get what? face it ...Florida is not the team they were in the previous 2 seasons.....sorry.....we would have WON that SEC championship game if we would have stuck to the run. We were KILLING them on the ground and Saban decides to make John Parker try and be Joe Montana....I'm waiting and you should be too....but the Gators are headed for a big fall....and it might just be 2night....

And you guys were gonna kill Utah and prove everyone wrong.

Gators didnt fall tonight, and they played conservative. Gators will win out.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#41 : October 11, 2009, 12:32:24 AM

Auburn is surprisingly strong.
Down 20-0 to Arky early in the 2nd quarter.

So is it too late to change "surprisingly strong" for "smoke and mirrors"?

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 11, 2009, 12:01:04 PM

you will get it

And you guys were gonna kill Utah and prove everyone wrong.

Gators didnt fall tonight, and they played conservative. Gators will win out.
Nice job bringing up last year to make a point about this year...

The Gators played conservative? Funny I watched that whole game, seems like LSU's defense and offense were shooting themselves in the foot all too often and Florida wasn't making much out of it. Exactly how many offensive and defensive offsides did LSU have? Facemasks?

I liked your excuses better when you were defending Blount....

Anyway Roll Tide!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 11, 2009, 12:23:19 PM

The Gators played conservative?

Extremely.  I'm not sure how anybody could say otherwise.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#44 : October 11, 2009, 12:35:13 PM

The Gators played conservative?

Extremely.  I'm not sure how anybody could say otherwise.

Agreed, I'm not thrilled with Addazio.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ROLL TIDE! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools