Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ROLL TIDE! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#45 : October 11, 2009, 12:39:58 PM

we would have WON that SEC championship game if we would have stuck to the run. We were KILLING them on the ground and Saban decides to make John Parker try and be Joe Montana....

4.1 YPC is "KILLING" them on the ground?  If you say so...

I'm waiting and you should be too....but the Gators are headed for a big fall....and it might just be 2night....

You'll have a wait another week, I suppose.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 11, 2009, 02:49:00 PM

ROLL TIDE!!! Yea ..take that Snead.....gimme what you got....we're ready for Jesus ( Tebow ) and his Gators........

you will get it

get what? face it ...Florida is not the team they were in the previous 2 seasons.....sorry.....we would have WON that SEC championship game if we would have stuck to the run. We were KILLING them on the ground and Saban decides to make John Parker try and be Joe Montana....I'm waiting and you should be too....but the Gators are headed for a big fall....and it might just be 2night....

And you guys were gonna kill Utah and prove everyone wrong.

Gators didnt fall tonight, and they played conservative. Gators will win out.
Nice job bringing up last year to make a point about this year...

The Gators played conservative? Funny I watched that whole game, seems like LSU's defense and offense were shooting themselves in the foot all too often and Florida wasn't making much out of it. Exactly how many offensive and defensive offsides did LSU have? Facemasks?

I liked your excuses better when you were defending Blount....

Anyway Roll Tide!

Yeah I know my Blount "excuses" were right because Oregon, and every commentary guy agrees with Oregon decision to bring him back.

Again we will see when Florida meets Bama.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#47 : October 12, 2009, 10:16:34 PM

Im just really not sold on Bama yet.
You never will be

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#48 : October 13, 2009, 11:14:23 AM

You never will be

Shenanigans! Shenanigans!! I call Shenanigans on YOU!

I never typed that. OBF typed it and you put it in a quote attributed to me!

Here is the real actual quote:

I think Ole Miss wins
Based on what?

Your posting history with regards to Ole Miss is as follows:
After they beat the Gators last year, you proclaimed them to be bottom feeders.
You admitted being wrong about them following their bowl win over TT.
This year, you call them overrated, after they lose to SC East, BUT..........
You think thy are about to beat a top 5 team.

Based on my feeling.

I like Ole Miss run defense, and I think Sneed is a better QB then McElroy. Plus the home field advantage.

Im thinking of taking OleMiss +6.

And I am no where in there!!!

In fact, I said that I don't expect Bama to have trouble with LSU or Ole Miss and I expect them in the SEC-CG

I think Bama should have no problems with LSU or Ole Miss, but Auburn is surprisingly strong. That late November game should be a good one.

and I also said;

A UF /Bama SEC CG games could be more of a true #1 vs #2 national championship than the BCS game.

Shenanigans is called, everyone get their Broom!

biffbeaumont

Starter

#49 : October 17, 2009, 11:08:37 PM

ROLL TIDE! Sloppy win..but I'll take it.. Ingram is the bomb...avg 10 yds a carry...sheesh. McElroy was a disaster tonight. Horrible. They better shore that up before Tenn next week. 

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#50 : October 17, 2009, 11:28:07 PM

I don't think Tenn. will give them problems. SC>UT

Florida also exposed LSU's weakness to the run. Ingram may set a new personal record against the Tigers.

As a Gator fan, Bama scares me more every damn week.

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#51 : October 18, 2009, 01:42:37 AM

Florida also exposed LSU's weakness to the run. Ingram may set a new personal record against the Tigers.

Thank you, someone watched the game and saw one, yes one big play from SC and then on top of that stupid little mistakes that kept this from a blowout game!

Bama's d is the best in the country, im convinced, without arenas tonight, and without hightower. They looked good, and know that South Carolina is a good team. I love Noorwood and he will be a top 15 pick.

that is all

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#52 : October 20, 2009, 06:12:31 AM

Thank you, someone watched the game and saw one, yes one big play from SC and then on top of that stupid little mistakes that kept this from a blowout game!

Bama's d is the best in the country, im convinced, without arenas tonight, and without hightower. They looked good, and know that South Carolina is a good team. I love Noorwood and he will be a top 15 pick.

that is all
**CENSORED**........ Bama's D is as good a d as we have seen in the last decade........ Posibly more.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#53 : October 21, 2009, 12:30:10 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4580985

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#54 : October 21, 2009, 03:06:30 PM

Ha, I wonder how much if this is true

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#55 : October 21, 2009, 03:22:47 PM

Geez, I thought the BCS was controversial.  That's pretty friggin' funny.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#56 : October 21, 2009, 03:55:14 PM

Let me help yall out

http://www.bhamweekly.com/2009/05/07/five-in-five-no-4-just-how-many-national-championships-does-alabama-really-have/

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#57 : October 21, 2009, 04:34:54 PM

Let me help yall out

http://www.bhamweekly.com/2009/05/07/five-in-five-no-4-just-how-many-national-championships-does-alabama-really-have/

That pretty much confirm what the video said.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#58 : October 21, 2009, 04:55:58 PM

Let me help yall out

The video said 4, the article pared it down to 7, didn't it? ..... but by the article's final logic, Princeton is a bigger football power than Bama, historically.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#59 : October 21, 2009, 05:00:42 PM

Let me help yall out

The video said 4, the article pared it down to 7, didn't it? ..... but by the article's final logic, Princeton is a bigger football power than Bama, historically.
lol, I'm not even going to waste my time....

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ROLL TIDE! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools