Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is Raheem a bad coach - specifically? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 27, 2009, 05:45:32 PM

LMAO why is 'Rah a bad coach lol...the question is how the hell did he even get the HEAD COACHING GIG!

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

#16 : September 27, 2009, 05:47:56 PM

Morris went from position coach, to head coach in like 4 minutes.  remember when Ronde and the others were touting him as a defensive genius last year...   and there was speculation he was going to inherit the Def. Coordinator job when Monte retired.  Then, the ownership panicked when Monte quit with 4 games left last year, and Morris started interviewing for coordinator jobs at other teams.   The ownership and GM panicked, just like they do at draft time, and reached to make Morris the HC.   what a bunch of bafoons.  all of them.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 27, 2009, 05:50:01 PM

We all know the talent isn't where we want it pretty much at all 22 starting positions and back ups. But what you look for in a well-coached team is discipline and overall clean play. You may not be good enough to win, but you need to show you are maximizing whatever talent you have. Penalties, missed tackles, being out of position, and dropped balls are signs that you are not maximizing your abilities and thus not a well-coached team. Can it change? We'll see. 13 more games.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 27, 2009, 05:50:32 PM

We're 0-3 that is the measure and definition of a bad coach. There is no other measure you need.

So when Jimmy Johnson went 1-15, he was a bad coach? Or did he not have the talent and experience on his roster to compete that year?

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 27, 2009, 05:51:56 PM

i'm tired about hearing about the talent level...gruden had ZERO PROBLEMS making this team competitive and even won divisions with it.

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 27, 2009, 05:57:49 PM

i'm tired about hearing about the talent level...gruden had ZERO PROBLEMS making this team competitive and even won divisions with it.

Get back to us at the end of the season.

#21 : September 27, 2009, 05:58:05 PM

It doesn't matter who is the head coach - this team doesn't have the talent on defense or the quarterback to win.

Dont bother, these people are clueless

If you hate Raheem thats fine, but no one in their right mind can put these losses on him. Its clear that talent is the problem

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 27, 2009, 05:59:36 PM

Schemes were different. I watch these guys play and just see people who can't really execute the schemes they are asked to play. We're like a team of Pandas - we're specifically adapted to one environment and when asked to make any change we're on the fast road to extinction.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 27, 2009, 06:02:05 PM

Schemes were different. I watch these guys play and just see people who can't really execute the schemes they are asked to play. We're like a team of Pandas - we're specifically adapted to one environment and when asked to make any change we're on the fast road to extinction.
Its called BAD COACHING

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

#24 : September 27, 2009, 06:03:06 PM

No, its called bad players and its due to hhaving twice as much available cap money as anyone else in the NFL

OPEN YOUR EYES

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 27, 2009, 06:04:19 PM

Bad Players?  This is the same team that Gruden had last year.  Heck, think what gruden could have done with winslow/ward

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#26 : September 27, 2009, 06:06:45 PM

Heck, you could even make the argument that this offense is a lot more talented than Gruden's offenses the last few seasons. Defense is definitely not at the same level, but they played mediocre enough to give the offense a chance to catch up.

The offense literally and figuratively dropped the ball on this one. Blame goes to Lefty because he sucks, the line couldn't stop defenders from hitting the backs behind the line, and receivers because they couldn't hold on to a pass.

3drdre

Starter

#27 : September 27, 2009, 09:42:10 PM

We're 0-3 that is the measure and definition of a bad coach. There is no other measure you need.

WOW I had no idea Jeff Fisher was a bad coach.

I should ask...how is Raheem a good coach? Hahaha..try answering that!

We will find out when Tampa gets some real talent.

Heck, you could even make the argument that this offense is a lot more talented than Gruden's offenses the last few seasons. Defense is definitely not at the same level, but they played mediocre enough to give the offense a chance to catch up.

The offense literally and figuratively dropped the ball on this one. Blame goes to Lefty because he sucks, the line couldn't stop defenders from hitting the backs behind the line, and receivers because they couldn't hold on to a pass.

Didn't we have statistically one of the best passing offenses going into this game? The Giants are an elite defense.

In this thread, other than "lack of motivation" (which by the way he ran a pads-only camp specifically for) I don't see any substance.

I wonder how many of you would have been happy if the Glazers had kept Gruden. If we had started 0-3 with Jon Gruden, you all would have said "We should have at least hired Raheem Morris as head coach."

I'm really getting sick of it.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 27, 2009, 09:45:00 PM

WOW I had no idea Jeff Fisher was a bad coach.

should ask...how is Raheem a good coach? Hahaha..try answering that!

We will find out when Tampa gets some real talent.

Didn't we have statistically one of the best passing offenses going into this game? The Giants are an elite defense.

In this thread, other than "lack of motivation" (which by the way he ran a pads-only camp specifically for) I don't see any substance.

I wonder how many of you would have been happy if the Glazers had kept Gruden. If we had started 0-3 with Jon Gruden, you all would have said "We should have at least hired Raheem Morris as head coach."

I'm really getting sick of it.

uh..The Titans were actually within winning the games they've lost this year.  We are getting blown out.  Come on man.  I know you were debating the 0-3 remark making you a bad coach, but it does make you a bad coach when your teams not even in the game.

tampabay-alltheway

Rookie

#29 : September 27, 2009, 09:47:31 PM

cause hes a rookie and threw a challange flag out first 4 mins of game on a down by contact call...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is Raheem a bad coach - specifically? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools