Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is Raheem a bad coach - specifically? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 27, 2009, 09:50:24 PM

I should ask...how is Raheem a good coach? Hahaha..try answering that!

This is actually a very good question to the OP, why should anyone explain what is so simple to see at this point?

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 27, 2009, 11:51:29 PM

We all know the talent isn't where we want it pretty much at all 22 starting positions and back ups. But what you look for in a well-coached team is discipline and overall clean play. You may not be good enough to win, but you need to show you are maximizing whatever talent you have. Penalties, missed tackles, being out of position, and dropped balls are signs that you are not maximizing your abilities and thus not a well-coached team. Can it change? We'll see. 13 more games.

I agree.

Mike Singletary has the 49ers playing sound football as an example.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 28, 2009, 12:10:37 AM

WOW I had no idea Jeff Fisher was a bad coach.

You think he's doing a good coaching job? He's left Ryan Mouton in the game and that kid singlehandedly botched the game for the Titans today.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 28, 2009, 12:41:09 AM

1.) Not the leader of men he claims to be.

2.) Cannot inspire pre-game or at halftime

3.) Cannot evaluate Talent

4.) Cannot professionally speak to the media.

5.) Can not game plan

6.) Challenges plays that will clearly not be overturned

7.) Terrible at clock management

3drdre

Starter

#34 : September 28, 2009, 12:45:50 AM

I should ask...how is Raheem a good coach? Hahaha..try answering that!

I don't know if he is a good coach or not, but I am going to give him another season before I make him walk the plank. He never had a chance this season.

You think he's doing a good coaching job? He's left Ryan Mouton in the game and that kid singlehandedly botched the game for the Titans today.

Jeff Fisher is one of the top 3 coaches in the game today. Just because he is losing now doesn't take away from past success. By the way, 3 losses combined lost by 13 points.

Oh yeah and by the way, I completely disagree with this "can't evaluate talent" "can't game plan"

You can't just make a miracle game plan when are clearly out played at every position on defense. It's impossible to win with that. I don't care how well you think you game plan.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 28, 2009, 12:48:23 AM

Jeff Fisher is one of the top 3 coaches in the game today. Just because he is losing now doesn't take away from past success. By the way, 3 losses combined lost by 13 points.

So the fact that he has coached wel in the past means he will always coach well in the future? Wow, good to know all you have to do is be good once.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 28, 2009, 12:49:34 AM

So the fact that he has coached wel in the past means he will always coach well in the future? Wow, good to know all you have to do is be good once.
::)

3drdre

Starter

#37 : September 28, 2009, 12:53:25 AM

I guess if people on this forum think Jeff Fisher is an average coach than no coach ever has a chance of winning over this fan base.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 28, 2009, 12:56:08 AM

Dude this is the least talented, ugliest and undisciplined team I've seen Tampa Bay field in over a decade.

Our defense should not have dropped off this bad.

Thats on coaching.

No way around it

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 28, 2009, 12:59:36 AM

Dude this is the least talented, ugliest and undisciplined team I've seen Tampa Bay field in over a decade.

Our defense should not have dropped off this bad.

Thats on coaching.

No way around it
Pretty much the same guys that have been playing decent defense prior to the 4 game meltdown.

And now?  Coaches suck. 

Let JJ play.  Fire Rah.  fire Bates.  Let Mann take over.  He sucks as well, and in the end, we will be clamoring for his head as well.

Shidt, let Byron coach.  He knows all about being tough, and a leader right?

Gah...

JJ should play.  Gruden should not have been fired.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 28, 2009, 01:03:07 AM

JJ should play.  Gruden should not have been fired.

Absolutely.   Raw is just that - Raw.   He's not ready to be an NFL head coach.   He's in over his head by a long shot.    This season is lost.   But the Glazers should be lining up a replacement as soon as possible.  If they can bring back Gruden, that would be optimal.   

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 28, 2009, 01:04:42 AM

If we all sign a letter of apology for Gruden.

Do you think he will come back?

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 28, 2009, 01:06:23 AM

It's only a matter of time until Antonio Bryant and K2 become distractions.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 28, 2009, 01:06:41 AM

If we all sign a letter of apology for Gruden.

Do you think he will come back?
Yup.

Might as well try.

He was bonafide.

Would love to see him work with this team...

Of course, Clayton wouldn't.  Because he sucks again.  Or...err...he sucks as usual.

Makes a one game appearance, and then resumes crappy form.  He is not a starter in the NFL, he should be in the AFL.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 28, 2009, 01:07:17 AM

It's only a matter of time until Antonio Bryant and K2 become distractions.

I think you are selling K2 short, but Antonio Bryant probably wants out.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is Raheem a bad coach - specifically? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools