Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alstott not a sure thing « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 18, 2007, 05:54:52 PM

I love Mike but its time for the team to move on!!!

Fresh, whats up with your sig?
Its society my friend,its hard being a black male.
Only if you are a jerk.
Wrong.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : February 18, 2007, 05:56:44 PM

I'm sure I know more about that than U.
yeah right

And you're more experienced than 'Hate' why?  I dare say you have very little experience with the female population at all.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#17 : February 18, 2007, 05:57:18 PM

Mike needs to retire.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#18 : February 18, 2007, 05:58:19 PM

Only if you are a jerk.
Wrong.
This from somebody who tried to get 'friendly' with me via pm!

#19 : February 18, 2007, 05:59:05 PM

Don't put him "out there" Karen.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 18, 2007, 06:00:14 PM

I'm sure I know more about that than U.
yeah right

And you're more experienced than 'Hate' why?  I dare say you have very little experience with the female population at all.
Just because your white and a female don't get your panties in a bunch. Its true and you know it, discrimination is society and it well never change.

I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : February 18, 2007, 06:01:13 PM

So i'm guessing that means you don't know no means no!

tampabayfan

Pro Bowler

#22 : February 18, 2007, 06:01:40 PM

I look at it this way.  Mike is a true Buc--he's here not for the money but for the love of the sport and of the Bucs.  He will sit on the bench til his number is called and will be in 110% on every play he is in. People do not like Mike because fans want to see more of him not because of his desire to play and contribute to the team.  I say if he wants to play here in 07--let him!!  We need more players like him on this offense then maybe it wouldnt stink so bad.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 18, 2007, 06:01:50 PM

Only if you are a jerk.
Wrong.
This from somebody who tried to get 'friendly' with me via pm!
it was a joke, jesus christ like i said its hard being a black man

#24 : February 18, 2007, 06:02:06 PM

This thread is about Mike.... can we stay on the topic at hand?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#25 : February 18, 2007, 06:03:32 PM

Mike is washed up.  He meant a lot to the team over the years but it is time for him to move on.  There is nothing left for him to prove and for him to ride the pine any more is sad to watch as a fan.  He can't really hep the team anymore so it's time for him to move on, for his sake and the team.

#26 : February 18, 2007, 06:04:43 PM

I look at it this way.  Mike is a true Buc--he's here not for the money but for the love of the sport and of the Bucs.  He will sit on the bench til his number is called and will be in 110% on every play he is in. People do not like Mike because fans want to see more of him not because of his desire to play and contribute to the team.  I say if he wants to play here in 07--let him!!  We need more players like him on this offense then maybe it wouldnt stink so bad.

As previously stated, I love Mike but we disagree on this one TBF... this team is in rebuild mode and needs to get younger and better wherever possible. For what Mike will make, i think we could do both at that position... and do it cheaper.

#27 : February 18, 2007, 06:07:18 PM

I guess I'm one of the few that advocates Mike coming back...bummer...

This board is all about opinions, my man!!

#28 : February 18, 2007, 06:08:24 PM

I look at it this way.  Mike is a true Buc--he's here not for the money but for the love of the sport and of the Bucs.  He will sit on the bench til his number is called and will be in 110% on every play he is in. People do not like Mike because fans want to see more of him not because of his desire to play and contribute to the team.  I say if he wants to play here in 07--let him!!  We need more players like him on this offense then maybe it wouldnt stink so bad.
Not if he wants too much money, I don't want to pay a dollar more than a million for a fullback.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 18, 2007, 06:06:37 PM

I guess I'm one of the few that advocates Mike coming back...bummer...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alstott not a sure thing « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools