Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Greg Olson joins the others under the bus « previous next »
Page: 1

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: September 27, 2009, 06:53:19 PM

This guys play calling has been suspect these past few games. His screens and five yard pass plays on third and ten are ineffective, to put it gently. Sometimes when I see these plays being run, all to often today and last week, I have to check the sidelines twice to see if Gruden has somehow found is way back into a headset. These short passes are not Byron Leftwich's game.(Not sticking up for Leftwich, I hope he is benched and JJ plays next week he was awful today) Enough is enough, our most effective day was against the cowboys, where we were vertical, not only did we get big chunks, but it opened up the running game. I am throwing him under the bus!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 27, 2009, 07:04:29 PM

I agree.  The friggin' Saints just rushed for over 200 yards against Buffalo. What happened to us being a "downhill" offense?

#2 : September 27, 2009, 07:06:10 PM

I agree.  The friggin' Saints just rushed for over 200 yards against Buffalo. What happened to us being a "downhill" offense?

I don't see what you mean; the offense has steadily gone downhill...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 27, 2009, 07:07:18 PM

LOL well-played

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 27, 2009, 07:07:51 PM

i dont understand the point of doing that pre snap shifting. The only ones who get confused are the offense.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 27, 2009, 07:51:47 PM

i dont understand the point of doing that pre snap shifting. The only ones who get confused are the offense.

Gruden...it was a staple of his. No joke I hate the plays Olson is calling and hopefully Raheem is recognizing this.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 27, 2009, 07:56:17 PM

Never understood that. Did you notice the defense made no adjustments to the shift? when your team sucks this bad playcalling should be simplified.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 27, 2009, 08:03:37 PM

Mahan happens.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Greg Olson joins the others under the bus « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools