Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! « previous next »
Page: 1

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

: September 27, 2009, 07:09:10 PM

Though the Bucs made me want to punch walls today... there were some awesome games today! Did anyone watch the end of the Vikings game? I'm currently watching the Bengals who just came back.

Just trying to find something to be happy about.... :P

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 27, 2009, 07:10:28 PM

I caught the end of the Vikings game. Favre was impressive (as always). At age 40, he's still the man.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 27, 2009, 07:25:15 PM

why would you want to punch walls?  I'm not going to lie...after that Bucs collaspe last year, I sort of stopped caring.  I still love to talk Bucs football, as I post on here, but you really can't let it get to you.  ( I learned this when I was watching the Panthers monday game with my ex-gf last year-whos a Panthers fan)  Can't be going crazy after every play there or she'd think I was crazy.

But yea after the collaspe and then the start of this season, you could watch the Bucs, but dont let it get to you..they stink and may not win a game this year...

I'm also a Phillies fan, and I'm rooting for them....but they got thier closer problems and will get eliminated in the playoffs...You have to prepare for these let-downs..

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#3 : September 27, 2009, 07:34:32 PM

why would you want to punch walls?  I'm not going to lie...after that Bucs collaspe last year, I sort of stopped caring.  I still love to talk Bucs football, as I post on here, but you really can't let it get to you.  ( I learned this when I was watching the Panthers monday game with my ex-gf last year-whos a Panthers fan)  Can't be going crazy after every play there or she'd think I was crazy.

But yea after the collaspe and then the start of this season, you could watch the Bucs, but dont let it get to you..they stink and may not win a game this year...

I'm also a Phillies fan, and I'm rooting for them....but they got thier closer problems and will get eliminated in the playoffs...You have to prepare for these let-downs..

Maybe punching walls is a bit of colloquialism? But I hear it around here, haha. But I don't hate the Bucs. They frustrate me. I'm just saying that some of these games today were really fun to watch.

Just being as positive as I can be

Orangegone1

Starter

#4 : September 27, 2009, 07:42:29 PM

why would you want to punch walls? I'm not going to lie...after that Bucs collaspe last year, I sort of stopped caring. I still love to talk Bucs football, as I post on here, but you really can't let it get to you. ( I learned this when I was watching the Panthers monday game with my ex-gf last year-whos a Panthers fan) Can't be going crazy after every play there or she'd think I was crazy.

I feel the same way. After the collaspe last year and the lack of stopping the run, I knew it would be a long year. Especially with any injuries because there is no depth. We need about 2-3 good drafts to rebuild this team. If we have any assets it might be a good time to unload for some mid-round draft picks. Maybe Barber might be wanted as a slot defender. Maybe Graham for a 4th to a team with RB injuries. We need to restock big time but I just can't get excited. I am excited about the Lightning because of their young team and high draft picks. This should be a transition year for them. I really don't see the Bucs winning a game.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools