Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the hell not start Johnson? « previous next »
Page: 1

dpc1192

Starter

: September 27, 2009, 10:35:18 PM

What do we have to loose at this point?

We obviously don't have enough talent to compete on either side of the ball, and we obviously don't have a QB.

Johnson comes in and gives the team some spark, and the fans something to talk about. Johnson looked more accurate then Leftwich ever has, and continues to sit the bench...

This proves that people will never judge a player for themselves, but on their past and background. Johnson will never get his chance, even if he deserves it.

If he gets eaten alive, put Lefty back in, but until then I believe Josh Johnson has earned his spot as QB for this team.

just say no to Derek Carr

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 27, 2009, 10:44:19 PM

I agree he should see more playing time.  I hope if Lefty has another showing like today he's pulled before too much damage is done.  Hopefully he knows hes on thin ice now.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

grungy

Second String
#2 : September 27, 2009, 10:52:07 PM

Because Raheem said Johnson is a career backup and Lefty is the bridge to the future. Come on, man, get with the program.  ::) [banghead] :'(

Hammerhead

Starter
#3 : September 27, 2009, 11:18:16 PM

Funny, I thought the point of playing football is to win games not politics. This is beginning to smell more like Congress every day.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 27, 2009, 11:34:45 PM

The Bucs ran 36 offensive plays. And 22 of them went for zero or negative yardage.

Dayum!

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the hell not start Johnson? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools