Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking!!!! Josh Johnson will start « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

BucNation408

Second String

#150 : September 28, 2009, 03:25:15 PM

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

lolx i like it

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#151 : September 28, 2009, 03:26:24 PM

morriss just said in his day after press cofernce
your thoughts

can't hurt - seems like the OL liked Johnson's "pace of play"  - desperate times require desperate measures.

BucNation408

Second String

#152 : September 28, 2009, 03:28:13 PM

Gooooooooood luck for Josh!! QB run , run!! = )

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#153 : September 28, 2009, 03:49:27 PM

Very good news. Now if we can get Freeman activated too, we might be on to something.

Rah said that Freeman is #2 and Leftwich is #3 from here on out - period.

He didn't say, "from here on out - period."

At least I didn't hear that.

Buc31

Starter

#154 : September 28, 2009, 03:53:40 PM

I laugh every time i hear someone say that Freeman is a Franchise QB. �Go JJ !!!!!!!!

That's how the staff views him, so that colors how they handle him.
Just like how the Oakland believes Russel is their qb of the future.......just saying

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#155 : September 28, 2009, 03:57:09 PM

Just like how the Oakland believes Russel is their qb of the future.......just saying

No, I don't think they think that anymore. What Russel is doing out there is a flat out crime every game. I don't think I've seen such pathetic QB'ing 3 games in a  row since vinny's second NFL season.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#156 : September 28, 2009, 08:11:56 PM

You haven't seen anything yet-wait until Freeman starts playing for us.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#157 : September 28, 2009, 08:15:08 PM

No, I don't think they think that anymore. What Russel is doing out there is a flat out crime every game. I don't think I've seen such pathetic QB'ing 3 games in a  row since vinny's second NFL season.

I agree with Morgan.  Freeman will be the same if not worse.   He'll take a long time to develop.

AcuraT

Starter

#158 : September 28, 2009, 09:09:27 PM

Hmm.  Now that the surprise move has happened and JJ gets a shot, this will last until (A) the week off, (B) he blows up so badly at Washington that Lefty somehow goes back in or (C), he does so well that Freeman starts late in the season.  My guess is that this is stop gap until the game after the Patriots (the break week) and Freeman goes then if he can without embarassing himself.  It should be not much longer if he can play at all until we all see the future of the franchise playing.  The Lefty experiment may thankfully be over.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking!!!! Josh Johnson will start « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools