Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lol what if johnson pans out, and gruden actully did give us our franchise QB? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#90 : September 29, 2009, 07:41:33 PM

I got into a very heated conversion yesterday with a Gruden apologist that is "positive" that if Gruden was here, JJ would be the qb. "Gruden was grooming him" is what i was told.

He was not. If he was, he was doing it in secret.

Agreed.

I saw Lombardi on NFLN a few weeks back when he made that proclamation. The apologists ate it right up. I go by what i see and history tells us it woulda been more of the same. Another patch job @ qb.
Yes I got it !! It was a cloak and dagger operation. Top Secret. Gruden must have had Maxwell Smart covering for him !!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#91 : October 25, 2009, 09:13:00 PM

BUMP!!!!!!!!

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#92 : October 25, 2009, 09:14:53 PM

lol

burger40

Hall of Famer

#93 : October 25, 2009, 09:15:56 PM

i might be one of the few people who think JJisn't playing very well but he has a tougher road to hoe than the other young QBs right now except maybe Stafford. He has a horrible defense, suspect wrs, so-so running game, and lack of reps last year and all preseason.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

escobar

Hall of Famer

#94 : October 25, 2009, 09:18:16 PM

BUMP!!!!!!!!

Peyton Manning had 29 turnovers his rookie year. He also went 3-13. Johnson has played poorly for sure, but if a guy like Manning can play so bad his first year starting what can people expect from Johnson? Especially considering he received almost no reps in the offseason and our coaching is a joke.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#95 : October 26, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

4 games doesn't make a career.

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#96 : October 26, 2009, 12:38:20 PM

BUMP!!!!!!!!

Peyton Manning had 29 turnovers his rookie year. He also went 3-13. Johnson has played poorly for sure, but if a guy like Manning can play so bad his first year starting what can people expect from Johnson? Especially considering he received almost no reps in the offseason and our coaching is a joke.

That's really your argument that JJ should be given a chance?  He has been bad, so therefore he is the next Manning?

I am sure you also meant to point out that Manning also threw for 26 TD's and 3700+ yards his rookie year. 

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#97 : October 26, 2009, 12:39:00 PM

he sucks

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#98 : October 26, 2009, 12:41:27 PM

BUMP!!!!!!!!

That's really your argument that JJ should be given a chance? He has been bad, so therefore he is the next Manning?

I am sure you also meant to point out that Manning also threw for 26 TD's and 3700+ yards his rookie year.

BURN!!! People always leave his TD and Yardage stats out when they talk about his INTs. Glad to see someone bring it to the table.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lol what if johnson pans out, and gruden actully did give us our franchise QB? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools