Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hate To Admit It, but..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 28, 2009, 08:00:30 PM

Even my support for the current regime has been severely shakened by this move.

Dude, your brain works in bizarre ways.    It seems like you always take the opposite view of what makes sense.   (Although you do normally side with the media.)   How is this a bad move?    It's basically about the first sensible move Heemy's made yet.   Moving to JJ is at least a step in the right direction.   They "should" be starting Freeman considering they used a first rounder on him and he'll be the future of the team.    But starting JJ at least gives him some experience and let's them see if he can be the future if Freeman is a massive bust.   Raw is in way over his head and about 5 years away from being ready to be a decent head coach in this league.   He's not going to win many games this year - if any.    Why not give the young guys playing time while he's trying to figure out how to be a head coach?

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 28, 2009, 08:07:15 PM

Unless someone else hires Gruden by next season, we will still have Raheem. No way that the Glazers will be paying for 2 coach's and then go out and hire a 3rd. Its just not in the cards.
And yes Java, you are appearing to have a crystal ball...

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 28, 2009, 09:31:49 PM

Java, you MIGHT be wrong about RM still.

Although, even I'm somewhat miffed on some of his choices and playcalls, I can't help to think he needs more time to learn the position he's in. Some of the best coaches of all time started out with horrific records afterall. I won't make but ONE excuse on his part, the starting of BL. There are other reasons that are viable as well.. like the fact that the G-men spent the LEAST amount in the NFL, but I'm not going there... Now that JJ gets the nod for a game, I'll tell you what I really think of RM as a coach after the game is played. BL and an unhealthy Faine has been a part of the problem imo.

And defense? Well, that's just a combo of "cheap" players and Bates.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 28, 2009, 09:33:20 PM

The only thing Java has been right about is the fact that the Bucs aren't as good as they were last year. Other than that, he has proven how much of a joke he really is.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 28, 2009, 10:20:04 PM

Wow, and you were so positive too. ;) The good thing is that with each loss, they are a step closer to replacing this coaching staff with one that belongs coaching an NFL team.
Amen!!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hate To Admit It, but..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools