Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anybody Else Hoping the Panthers Don't Have a Worse Year Than Us « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 29, 2009, 01:00:13 AM

Both Dallas and Carolina have no number 1 draft picks again this year...

On the flip side Detriot and San Fran are only going to get better soon.

Dallas has a first.

They traded it to the Lions for Roy Williams in fact they traded away a 1st 3rd and 6th round picks ..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 29, 2009, 01:16:14 AM

I dont hate the Panthers, i actually like them. Probably my "3rd favorite team"

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#17 : September 29, 2009, 04:07:28 AM

I dont hate the Panthers, i actually like them. Probably my "3rd favorite team"

How can a Buc fan say this? Oh wait..

#18 : September 29, 2009, 04:51:41 AM

Personally, I'm not taking any pleasure in their record at all.  I don't hate the panthers, I respect the hell out of them.  That's a team with heart, they always seemed to be another "Bucs" since the NFC south started.  I hate ATL and NO, but I always looked forward to our games with the panthers.  Nobody was giving up, nobody was giving in, and the game always seemed to still be in play in the 4th.

And I also don't feel too bad for them because they will most likely turn this around.  They've done it before, come out of a crappy first half to end up looking great in the second half of the season.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 29, 2009, 09:31:58 AM

I have a strong dislike for all other teams in our division, and I enjoy seeing them lose any time that they do. Even when I dislike their opponent even more, I still enjoy seeing that opponent notch another "L" for our division opponents.

Respect, schmespect. I may have respected the guy who lined up on the OL against me, but that didn't mean I didn't want to whip his tail on every snap.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 29, 2009, 09:34:56 AM

I love this, the Panthers are bad AND they don't get the pick. How much more perfect could it be, I mean the only thing better would be if they did something 100% full retard like, oh I don't know, toss a big money extension at Jake Delhomme so he can Mike Vick their franchise.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#21 : September 29, 2009, 09:46:05 AM

Both Dallas and Carolina have no number 1 draft picks again this year...

On the flip side Detriot and San Fran are only going to get better soon.

Dallas has a first.

They traded it to the Lions for Roy Williams in fact they traded away a 1st 3rd and 6th round picks ..

It was the 2009 first rounder, which Detroit used on their TE.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 29, 2009, 09:51:14 AM

Sans Fransisco?

Is that a new computer font? Nice Edit: Still wrong. ;)

Honestly. Wouldn't it be worse if Panthers sucked and had a first rather than Panthers suck but with no first? Not sure why this is relevant.

Ooooooh! You didn't use an article adjective such as a, an or the before the word Panthers! I'm telling on you!!!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anybody Else Hoping the Panthers Don't Have a Worse Year Than Us « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools