Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT GOES EXCLUSIVELY DIGITAL ON OCTOBER 23 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 29, 2009, 03:59:11 PM

Pewter Report will be an exclusively digital magazine available on PewterReport.com beginning with the In-Season issue on October 23. Subscribers will enjoy an enhanced PDF viewer with many new features incorporating Flash and cutting edge technology and much more timely Buccaneers coverage.

http://pewterreport.com/articles/view/6001

While other gripe you just got my money back.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

RaheemsEyebrows

Rookie

#31 : September 29, 2009, 03:59:25 PM

So people with little to no access to the internet are sorta screwed.

It's 2009, who honestly has little to no internet access anymore?
People like my brother overseas fighting in Iraq? When he does get on, there isnt much time to sit around and twiddle your thumbs. Thanks for the concern though.

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#32 : September 29, 2009, 04:00:52 PM

�I guess thats what you get for $10.

There it is.  I'll give the biggest whiner, judged by the board at the end of today, $10.  You're in the running, but try to work in some promissory estoppel or equitable tort remedy language.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 29, 2009, 04:01:13 PM

Looks like you're going to incorporate the page-flipping design I suggested some time back for the online version. Great, I think that makes it easier for those more accustomed to the print version.

That will be one of the benefits, DTG. Wait until you see it. It's very cool and different from other page-flipping PDF readers.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#34 : September 29, 2009, 04:01:30 PM

People like my brother overseas fighting in Iraq? When he does get on, there isnt much time to sit around and twiddle your thumbs. Thanks for the concern though.

Nice attempt of a guilt trip set-up there. I obviously meant of people who post here.

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#35 : September 29, 2009, 04:02:23 PM

Okay, Raheem'seyebrows I've-got-a-brother-in-Iraq-will-no-one-think-of-his-children routine has pulled him ahead.  Keep it up RE, and the $10 is yours!

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 29, 2009, 04:02:53 PM

love it - I always read the pdf anyway.

RaheemsEyebrows

Rookie

#37 : September 29, 2009, 04:03:12 PM

I want trying to make you feel guilty man. I was answering your question after you sorta directly quoted me.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#38 : September 29, 2009, 04:03:29 PM

Nice attempt of a guilt trip set-up there. I obviously meant of people who post here.

people like my friend who is a truck driver and doesnt have internet access, and looks forward to his magazine when he gets home after 3 weeks on the road.   I'm not saying this isn't a good idea, just misleading to those of us who just signed up!!!!

RaheemsEyebrows

Rookie

#39 : September 29, 2009, 04:04:04 PM

Okay, Raheem'seyebrows I've-got-a-brother-in-Iraq-will-no-one-think-of-his-children routine has pulled him ahead. �Keep it up RE, and the $10 is yours!
wow

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#40 : September 29, 2009, 04:04:28 PM

Okay, truck driver doesn't stand a chance next to Soldier Brother.  Next?

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#41 : September 29, 2009, 04:05:41 PM

Wow.

Okay, Raheem'seyebrows I've-got-a-brother-in-Iraq-will-no-one-think-of-his-children routine has pulled him ahead. �Keep it up RE, and the $10 is yours!
wow

Wow indeed!  I may just give both you and your brother $10 apiece!

RaheemsEyebrows

Rookie

#42 : September 29, 2009, 04:06:08 PM

Okay, truck driver doesn't stand a chance next to Soldier Brother. �Next?
You are a dumb ass. Next.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#43 : September 29, 2009, 04:06:43 PM

Okay, truck driver doesn't stand a chance next to Soldier Brother.  Next?

how bout this one, they took my money and told me i would get 10 issues a year in print, and now I don't.  

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 29, 2009, 04:08:26 PM

As long as I get an extra subscription extension to it then I don't care. I have yet to truly read through the magazines. I think the only one worth reading was the Pre-Draft one.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT GOES EXCLUSIVELY DIGITAL ON OCTOBER 23 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools