Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lineup suggestions « previous next »
Page: 1

jameswilder

Starter

: September 26, 2009, 12:27:19 PM

RB- Slaton, McCoy, Felix Jones, McFadden, R Rice
WR- A Johnson, C Johnson, D Jackson, P Harvin, W Welker

I am seriously thinking of a 3/2 set using Felix Jones, R Rice, and McCoy. Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson.

It appears more and more that Barber will sit out Monday night, but it is a MNF game and if Barber starts I might lose out on some points if I had played someone else. I've contemplated Slaton but he really hasn't gotten on track yet this year. I know Rice is losing carries to McGahee, but this is Cleveland they are playing and I think it will be a heavy dose of running all day.
While Calvin Johnson is leading the league in targets, I'm concerned about Washingtons secondary. I know Kolb is starting again in Philly but Jackson was held out of practice twice this week. Harvin has a decent matchup this week against a suprising 49ers defense. Welker and most of the receiving corp in New England is banged up, plus I see that New England is supposed to have heavy rains tomorrow, which might adversely effect the passing game.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#1 : September 26, 2009, 12:42:23 PM

That is a great problem to have. I'd go in this order.

Slaton
Felix
Rice
McCoy
McFadden

Andre
Chad
Welker if he plays

LFO

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 26, 2009, 10:33:06 PM

Is Choice available?  I like him over Felix this week if Barber is out.

If not, I'd go Slaton, Rice, McFadden, Calvin, Andre

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 26, 2009, 10:46:27 PM

I have Felix Jones and don't play him every week, but am really expecting him to have a big game this week.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

jameswilder

Starter

#4 : September 27, 2009, 08:18:29 PM

Well, I went with Slaton, MCoy(after I heard Westbrook wasn't playing) and Felix Jones. I ended up going with Andre and Calvin Johnson at WR. I was really wanting to go with DeSean Jackson but right up until kickoff he was questionable. I am 4 points ahead of this weeks opponent, I have Felix Jones tomorrow and they have the Dallas D.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 28, 2009, 11:53:18 AM

Luckily for me, i left Desean Jackson in.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 28, 2009, 11:29:19 PM

Is Choice available?  I like him over Felix this week if Barber is out.

If not, I'd go Slaton, Rice, McFadden, Calvin, Andre

Choice did well.

jameswilder

Starter

#7 : September 28, 2009, 11:44:34 PM

LFO, yes Choice did well, but Jones was doing well until.................he got hurt again. He really has some big play potential but I am seriously considering dropping him as he seemingly can never stay healthy. Needless to say, at the last minute I changed my roster and sat Jackson to start Calvin Johnson and that move cost me the week. I'm considering dropping Jones and picking up Coffee, looks like Gore will be out atleast 3 weeks and the 49er's play St Louis this week.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lineup suggestions « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools