Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This guy must have been wasted « previous next »
Page: 1

gruber

Pro Bowler

: October 01, 2009, 06:51:33 AM

I was just going to post this. What the hell is wrong with you guys down in flordia. The heat? water? Almost everytime I see this type of screwy story ,  it ends up being in Flordia

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 30, 2009, 11:45:23 PM

STUART, Fla. – A Florida man is facing charges after authorities said he was naked and covered in feces when he broke into a resident's backyard and jumped into the pool. A Martin County Sheriff's Office report shows 21-year-old Robert Stark Higgins was charged with burglary to an occupied dwelling, disorderly conduct and misdemeanor theft.

The resident told deputies he heard Higgins crash through the screen of his pool and take a splash Saturday night. Authorities said Higgins took a towel and fled. Deputies used a K-9 to track Higgins to a home. Higgins told deputies he had been drinking.

He was being held at the Martin County Jail on $10,500 bail. Jail officials said he did not immediately have an attorney.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091001/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_naked_intruder;_ylt=Apx_ZIJ2HK7Hm2QhYCFT.pPtiBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTJtcHRwYXFxBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkxMDAxL3VzX29kZF9uYWtlZF9pbnRydWRlcgRjcG9zAzIEcG9zAzQEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yeQRzbGsDY29wc2ZlY2VzLWNv

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 01, 2009, 12:21:40 PM

"Higgins told deputies he had been drinking"

That gets my vote for understatement of the year...

How the hell do you drink so much as to find yourself in this situation????

BucNative

Starter

#3 : October 01, 2009, 01:31:52 PM

HA!  I live here in Stuart.  That's some pretty funny stuff.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 01, 2009, 02:39:28 PM

First, he was either a)naked then got covered in feces or b) covered in feces and stripped off his soiled clothes. Then he breaks into the nearest swimming pool, which if covered in feces is the only part of this story that makes sense. At this point, taking a towel shouldn't even be considered a crime.

There has to be a whoooole lot more to this story, and I want to hear it.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 01, 2009, 02:42:08 PM

HA!  I live here in Stuart.  That's some pretty funny stuff.

Sounds like a classy little town.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Randy1010

Starter

#6 : October 01, 2009, 03:46:29 PM

Did he roll in it like some dogs?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 01, 2009, 08:46:01 PM

How the hell do you drink so much as to find yourself in this situation????

Typical college pranks.   Nothing to see here.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This guy must have been wasted « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools