Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Miami is Looking Gooooood « previous next »
Page: 1

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

: October 03, 2009, 10:23:55 PM

Looks like Miami is on it way back up with the New QB...OBD

DougTheGreat

Starter

#1 : October 03, 2009, 10:26:28 PM

Anyone can upset a team that lost their star QB at home.

Wat happened at VT?

Booker

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 03, 2009, 11:13:37 PM

Wow this is horrible play calling by Stoops

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 03, 2009, 11:28:26 PM

What drives me nuts is that you are 3rd and long and you throw a 2 yard pass. I see it at every level and I will never understand it. Why call a play on 3rd down that is well short of the marker?

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 04, 2009, 12:48:59 AM

I don't understand coaches that get in players' faces and yell after they made a bad play.  Stoops and an asst or 2 did that tonight.   Maybe they had to yell b/c of the crowd noise, but, it didn't look like it. 

I'm not saying I don't get mad; I do, but, what is gained from yelling/berating a player in his face right after a bad play?  Why not let a little time go by and then go to him with the pictures, video, or a board to show him what he could have/should have done in a calm fashion?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 04, 2009, 01:31:03 AM

I don't understand coaches that get in players' faces and yell after they made a bad play.  Stoops and an asst or 2 did that tonight.   Maybe they had to yell b/c of the crowd noise, but, it didn't look like it. 

I'm not saying I don't get mad; I do, but, what is gained from yelling/berating a player in his face right after a bad play?  Why not let a little time go by and then go to him with the pictures, video, or a board to show him what he could have/should have done in a calm fashion?

Why not give him a soft teddy bear to hug, and A juicy juice to suck on afterwards as well?

These are football players man.  If they cannot handle the yelling, and GROW from it, they are chumpsickles, and deserve failure.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 04, 2009, 02:25:00 AM

Anyone can upset a team that lost their star QB at home.

Don't forget their All-American TE, starting RB, and a LB

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 04, 2009, 02:27:20 AM

Miami proved something to me tonight.

Oklahoma was over rated.

I can't wait to see the November 28th game in Tampa between Miami and USF....shaping up to be a barn-burner.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 04, 2009, 08:10:10 AM

Miami proved something to me tonight.

Oklahoma was over rated.

I can't wait to see the November 28th game in Tampa between Miami and USF....shaping up to be a barn-burner.
Me either...I will pull for USF since my son goes there...And My Money...OBD

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 04, 2009, 03:43:23 PM

You too OBD? My son and money go to USF as well...

I am definitely making plans to go to the USF vs Miami game...my son informed me that he'll get me tickets, but he's sitting in the student section!?

Incomparable sig by Incognito

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 04, 2009, 03:50:20 PM

I will see if I can go with my son...OBD

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Miami is Looking Gooooood « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools