Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade, already made, so give props or bash how you feel. « previous next »
Page: 1

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

: September 28, 2009, 11:03:49 PM

I give up:  Andrea Johnson and Cedric Benson.

I get: Greg Jennings, Forte, and Fred Jackson.

For WRs I still have Fitz, Manningham, Ward, Garcon(ind), and Justin Gage.  Now along with Jennings.  My other RBs are Addi, Thomas Jones, and Kevin Smith.  I thought that Forte would end up with a better season than Benson who plays tougher Ds and the Greg Jenning vs Andrea Johnson is a wash.  I also did not like the idea of having Shaub and Johnson as my starters. 

Fred Jackson is the wild card here.  He has been a fntasy stud but Lynch is coming back in two weeks.  Will Fred Jackson still get his touches or will Lynch take over?

jameswilder

Starter

#1 : September 28, 2009, 11:48:34 PM

Lynch is coming back this week and from what I've read Jackson and Lynch will split carries.  Forte should have a big week this Sunday playing at home against the Lions. Jennings has been streaky. 0 points 2 weeks ago.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 30, 2009, 11:55:03 AM

Jennings had a wrist injury the week he went for 0.  He has been a top 5 fantasy WR the past few years.  Jackson was a throw in to get me to accept the trade.  He is 50-50, if Lynch struggles the Bills should not hesitate to go back to Jackson.  He will be a solid RB3 for bye weeks.  If Kevin Smith's injury is not serious he is ok as a RB2.

bait619

Starter

#3 : September 30, 2009, 12:08:11 PM

I don't think Johnson-Jennings is a wash, I think Johnson may be the best receiver in the league but the drop off is not much at all...I think it is a good trade...Forte will show up

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 30, 2009, 01:00:21 PM

I give up: Andrea Johnson and Cedric Benson.

I get: Greg Jennings, Forte, and Fred Jackson.

For WRs I still have Fitz, Manningham, Ward, Garcon(ind), and Justin Gage. Now along with Jennings. My other RBs are Addi, Thomas Jones, and Kevin Smith. I thought that Forte would end up with a better season than Benson who plays tougher Ds and the Greg Jenning vs Andrea Johnson is a wash. I also did not like the idea of having Shaub and Johnson as my starters.

Fred Jackson is the wild card here. He has been a fntasy stud but Lynch is coming back in two weeks. Will Fred Jackson still get his touches or will Lynch take over?

Jennings and Forte have yet to produce.  You got ripped off, man.  Lynch will get the majority of carries in Buffalo now.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#5 : September 30, 2009, 04:01:16 PM

Bad deal for you....

Andre is the number 1 fantasy reciever, and Cedric Benson is the focus of the Bengals O now days and like others have said, Forte and Gennings have been mediocre and Fred Jackson will not be getting the ball as much anymore.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 03, 2009, 10:26:31 AM

Andre is because he had one big week.  I have other WRs it is my RBs that are not good.  Forte if the best RB I could get.  Jennings had 2 ten point weeks and a bad week when he is hurt.  When he starts getting TD he will be fine.  Andre is not going to get much more than 10 TDs this season, as will Jennings.  However, Johnson already has 3 of his 10.  I agree that Jennings is not going to have the big games that Andre will but Jennings is more balanced. 

Also, Forte > Benson.  I drafted Benson with all thoughts or trading him.  Benson is a 8-10 point RB every week and maxed out at 14-16.  Forte is a 10-12 point RB with the ability to put up 20+.

Wilson

Practice Squad

#7 : October 03, 2009, 06:57:59 PM

as Keyshawn would say...C'mon man! You get had
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade, already made, so give props or bash how you feel. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools