Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF and Daniels keep on rollin to 5 & 0! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#15 : October 15, 2009, 08:31:02 PM

Am I crazy to think B.J. Daniels is more impressive than Tim Tebow? He is a better passer and while he isn't as bulldozing of a runner or as great a leader, he is a capable threat to house it on a QB keeper.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 15, 2009, 08:35:17 PM

Am I crazy to think B.J. Daniels is more impressive than Tim Tebow?

Yessir.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#17 : October 15, 2009, 08:36:36 PM

Yessir.

Arent you a Gators fan? Of course your not going to make a decent argument to disprove it. I would have liked to see Tebow as a redshirt freshman have to go out and make plays for an average team, rather than be hid in Urban Meyer's system.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 15, 2009, 08:36:49 PM

Uh-huh.  I'm sure he would played more as a Fr. if Leak hadn't been so successful.

He played a decent amount, though.  And you didn't say "Tebow as a Freshman"

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 15, 2009, 08:38:46 PM

Yessir.

Arent you a Gators fan? Of course your not going to make a decent argument to disprove it. I would have liked to see Tebow as a redshirt freshman have to go out and make plays for an average team, rather than be hid in Urban Meyer's system.

Dude don't ask the question if you don't want it answered. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 15, 2009, 08:49:00 PM

Yessir.

Arent you a Gators fan? Of course your not going to make a decent argument to disprove it.

Are you friggin' kidding me?  You're trying to compare a guy who has completed all of 85 passes in College Football to a Heisman and multiple championship winner, and I have to disprove you?  That's hilarious.

I would have liked to see Tebow as a redshirt freshman have to go out and make plays for an average team, rather than be hid in Urban Meyer's system.

What did you think of Tebow having 13 total TD for a National Championship team as TRUE freshman?

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#21 : October 15, 2009, 08:56:29 PM

We'll see Daniels in 3 years or even as a pro prospect. He is going to be better than Tebow IMO.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 15, 2009, 08:59:03 PM

We'll see Daniels in 3 years or even as a pro prospect. He is going to be better than Tebow IMO.

That's fine, and I'm not bashing Daniels - but I think it's a little early to put him in Tebow's category.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 15, 2009, 10:36:57 PM

He's a bigger version of Michael Vick with better arm accuracy.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#24 : October 16, 2009, 01:09:23 AM

thanks USF for once again **CENSORED**ting yourselves on national tv....what a disgrace.....against a SECOND STRING QB... I don't hear anymore about this defense.....go away now.... ROLL TIDE!

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#25 : October 16, 2009, 02:07:05 AM

thanks USF for once again **CENSORED**ting yourselves on national tv....what a disgrace.....against a SECOND STRING QB... I don't hear anymore about this defense.....go away now.... ROLL TIDE!

I never bought into USF's hype. I think they have a couple of great players here and there but overall an slightly above-average team.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 16, 2009, 05:24:27 PM

you do realize that USF was playing with their 2nd string QB as well right

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#27 : October 16, 2009, 05:51:01 PM

And I happen to think the world of that 2nd string QB. Daniels is an absolute stud.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 16, 2009, 08:53:38 PM

And I happen to think the world of that 2nd string QB. Daniels is an absolute stud.

not yet he's not, maybe in the future

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 16, 2009, 09:17:00 PM

not yet he's not, maybe in the future

By his senior year(if he stays)Daniels will be one of the best QB's in the country IMO.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF and Daniels keep on rollin to 5 & 0! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools