Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF and Daniels keep on rollin to 5 & 0! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

LFO

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 21, 2009, 10:06:00 PM

Am I crazy to think B.J. Daniels is more impressive than Tim Tebow?

Yessir.

Arent you a Gators fan? Of course your not going to make a decent argument to disprove it. I would have liked to see Tebow as a redshirt freshman have to go out and make plays for an average team, rather than be hid in Urban Meyer's system.

Well, Tebow as  a true sophomore won the HEISMAN. 

You do realize, a TRUE SOPHOMORE and a REDSHIRT FRESHMAN have the same number of years in school, right?

He didn't hide behind anything...he set records in a system a National Championship QB struggled to adapt in. 

Tebow WAS on an average team his 2nd year, the defense was miserable. All he did was have a record setting Heisman year.  Has BJ done that?  Let's be real here....

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 22, 2009, 09:52:11 AM

thanks USF for once again **CENSORED**ting yourselves on national tv....what a disgrace.....against a SECOND STRING QB... I don't hear anymore about this defense.....go away now.... ROLL TIDE!

you do realize that USF was playing with their 2nd string QB as well right

And I happen to think the world of that 2nd string QB. Daniels is an absolute stud.

not yet he's not, maybe in the future

By his senior year(if he stays)Daniels will be one of the best QB's in the country IMO.

There are a lot of Freshman phenoms that don't really pan out.  I'll bet people thought Grothe would be a Heisman candidate by his Senior year. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

LFO

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 26, 2009, 12:22:34 AM

thanks USF for once again **CENSORED**ting yourselves on national tv....what a disgrace.....against a SECOND STRING QB... I don't hear anymore about this defense.....go away now.... ROLL TIDE!

And I happen to think the world of that 2nd string QB. Daniels is an absolute stud.

By his senior year(if he stays)Daniels will be one of the best QB's in the country IMO.

There are a lot of Freshman phenoms that don't really pan out.  I'll bet people thought Grothe would be a Heisman candidate by his Senior year. 

Just last year USF students wore "Grothe > Tebow" shirts.....

USF fan base is pretty delusional. 

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 26, 2009, 09:36:35 AM

There are a lot of Freshman phenoms that don't really pan out. I'll bet people thought Grothe would be a Heisman candidate by his Senior year.

Nobody really though Grother was > Tebow ... get a grip homer

LFO

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 29, 2009, 11:30:11 PM

There are a lot of Freshman phenoms that don't really pan out. I'll bet people thought Grothe would be a Heisman candidate by his Senior year.

The USF "homers" littered in the stands sure did.

Or I guess they just wore the shirt for the hell of it.....

I think you are the one who needs to get a grip....homer.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 29, 2009, 11:54:07 PM

lol ... there is a t-shirt in the stands so obviously they all thought it ... sure runole jr.

I guess Superman really does wear Tim Tebow underwear ... lmao

LFO

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 30, 2009, 12:06:48 AM

lol ... there is a t-shirt in the stands so obviously they all thought it ... sure runole jr.

Great comparison.....one is obviously a joke....I know MANY USF fans who actually BELIEVED Grothe was better (and USF for that matter).

But again, I expect no less from you....

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 30, 2009, 12:08:01 AM

Great comparison.....one is obviously a joke....I know MANY USF fans who actually BELIEVED Grothe was better (and USF for that matter).

sure runole jr.   I know some Gator fans that actually think Tebow can walk on water ... lmao

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 30, 2009, 12:08:43 AM

Daniels is gonna be a stud over the next 1-2 years without a doubt!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 30, 2009, 12:09:20 AM

there is some doubt

LFO

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 30, 2009, 12:11:27 AM

sure runole jr.   I know some Gator fans that actually think Tebow can walk on water ... lmao

I think with your comments, you sound more like runole than me.

But to each his own. 

LFO

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 30, 2009, 12:13:21 AM

there is some doubt

I'd actually agree with that.

Hey, it's a start....

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 30, 2009, 12:15:08 AM

sure runole jr. I know some Gator fans that actually think Tebow can walk on water ... lmao

I think with your comments, you sound more like runole than me.

But to each his own.

yeah right ... lol

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 20, 2010, 08:43:31 PM

It's still appearing that way.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#44 : November 29, 2010, 10:17:36 AM

It's still appearing that way.
A year later?? ..... dude.     8)
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF and Daniels keep on rollin to 5 & 0! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools