Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Marshawn Lynch or Willis Mchgahee « previous next »
Page: 1

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

: October 03, 2009, 04:10:48 PM

Lynch and the Bills are playing against Miami

While Mchgahee and the Ravens are playing the Patriots.

The patriots are pretty banged up and haven't been their normal selves (maybe with all the change and not being ale to tape their opponents anymore their not as prepared) And Mchgahee is the leading rushing touchdown scorer

This is Lynch's first week back so he is fresh, but he may be rusty and he may not get as many carries as Fred Jackson.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 03, 2009, 04:54:36 PM

doesn't McGahee lead the league in rushing TDs?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

DougTheGreat

Starter

#2 : October 03, 2009, 05:39:20 PM

Honestly, this is tough. Both backs will be splitting carries (Rice & F. Jackson, respectively)... but I would say McGahee. It's extremely close in my eyes.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 03, 2009, 05:56:26 PM

doesn't McGahee lead the league in rushing TDs?
Sure does, I listed that in my short description of of him.
Honestly, this is tough. Both backs will be splitting carries (Rice & F. Jackson, respectively)... but I would say McGahee. It's extremely close in my eyes.
I know, it's tough. Patriots are an overall better team than Miami but the pat's have some injuries and Mayo may be out which is HUGE. And like Hate and I have pointed out Mcghahee is the leading touchdown rusher.

Lynch is a question mark, but i feel like he is going to have a huge first game back. Like you said though it's pretty even, I may just start Willis to be on the safe side.

Wilson

Practice Squad

#4 : October 03, 2009, 07:01:47 PM

Ride the Willis Train. Marshawn's first week back. splitting carries with Jackson. He'll be rusty. Willis has been the man. Keep rolling with him.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 03, 2009, 07:09:20 PM

Ride the Willis Train. Marshawn's first week back. splitting carries with Jackson. He'll be rusty. Willis has been the man. Keep rolling with him.
Thanks! Just needed some reinforcement. I agree.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 03, 2009, 08:47:08 PM

Jackson is a better back than Marshawn. Marshawn will be getting less carries come the end of the season and Willis is a TD machine right now

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 03, 2009, 10:37:38 PM

Willis.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Hate

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 04, 2009, 11:33:12 AM

Marshawn wasn't all that when he was THE man

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Marshawn Lynch or Willis Mchgahee « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools