Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's Go LIGHTNING!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 29

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: February 13, 2010, 06:10:02 PM

another 5 given up to the NYI - five goals is to NHL is like 40+ points in the NFL, right.....miserable

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 14, 2010, 09:52:22 AM

Lol. It must be hard being a division with a team superior to you in so many ways. Capitals have the best offense in the league and league best 89 points. We have a most likely 3 time MVP Trophy Winner being one of the best players to play hockey since Gretzky and the best you have is Crapsfan? LMFAO

I wish I could just look for Caps tickets underneath my windshield wipers which im sure is a common sight in Tampa territory.

Before entering into an area I am really reluctant to dabble in - just a simple question - how long have you been a Caps fan?

Lookup the NHL Playoffs thread from last year to find your answer. 
If that is the case PW - I am not wasting the time. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : February 14, 2010, 09:45:57 AM

You're probably the only viewer that didn't see the puck cross the line. It is geometrically impossible to hit the net and not cross the line.  But it doesn't matter. They lost, they were outplayed. They gave up the equivalent of 40 points in an NFL game, or the equivalent of 10 runs in an MLB game, or the equivalent of 120 points in an NBA game. They shot an 80 in the PGA.

You get my point, Shankopotamus.

Stratobuc

Starter
#3 : October 03, 2009, 06:12:26 PM

Season begins tonight - looking for some good things  :-

Like their first draft pick - Victor Hedman. 18 yr old ready to play in the big leagues.

Let's go Bolts!

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 03, 2009, 06:14:46 PM

i'm thinking about following hockey this year. I'm gonna give it a chance.

Stratobuc

Starter
#5 : October 03, 2009, 06:16:18 PM

Go to some games. You won't be sorry - its the greatest bang for the buck in sports.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 03, 2009, 06:17:46 PM

Go to some games. You won't be sorry - its the greatest bang for the buck in sports.

yeah one of my friends wasn't a big hockey guy and he started going to a couple of games. Definitely worth the money; fun atmosphere.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 04, 2009, 12:18:53 PM

This should be a great year and something to get excited about!!

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 04, 2009, 06:09:43 PM

This should be a great year and something to get excited about!!

Don't expect to win the division. You forget the Caps are the favorite in the SE to win it all.

I root for the Bolts cause Vinny is my boy. But I still take the Capitals to win the division.

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 04, 2009, 07:36:40 PM

They retained Vinny which I was very happy about cause he's my favorite too, and also added an outstanding rookie defender as well as a couple of veterans too, so this could be a great competitive year for us!  ;D

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 04, 2009, 07:45:12 PM

Im all for a Bolts being a good team. But the Caps will win the Division hands down. They are hot on D!

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#11 : October 05, 2009, 02:42:21 AM

I agree with the Caps winning the division. They are a really good team right now. Have everything they need to go far in the playoffs. I think the Lightning will be a much better team this year. Will that be good enough to get into the playoffs remains to be seen. I mean we cant be much worse than we were last year.. can we?

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 05, 2009, 04:03:25 PM

I agree with the Caps winning the division. They are a really good team right now. Have everything they need to go far in the playoffs. I think the Lightning will be a much better team this year. Will that be good enough to get into the playoffs remains to be seen. I mean we cant be much worse than we were last year.. can we?

Just as long as its not another Detroit Pittsburgh Stanley Cup then its fine by me.

Only Pittsburgh, New York Rangers, Flyers, and Boston are the teams I truly hate in the NHL.

Stratobuc

Starter
#13 : October 05, 2009, 07:25:06 PM

Add Panthers and Thrashers and you fit right in with the rest of us!

DougTheGreat

Starter

#14 : October 05, 2009, 08:11:05 PM

Next year the Lightning will be unstoppable.

I know this year has just began, but one more year of drafting and FA. Yes.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 29
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's Go LIGHTNING!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools