Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Redskins Gameday Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 51

alldaway

Hall of Famer
: October 04, 2009, 09:11:32 AM

Hey fellas...just getting ready to head out to FedEx. Going to be Rocking my Bucs 51 Jersey Red. Im rocking ALL Red today! I'll be behind the Bucs bench so hopefully I will get some pictures. Im going to take some if my camera is good for it. But anyways heres to a BUCS WIN and a AZZ KICKING AT THAT! GO BUCS!!! DOWN WITH THE DEADSKINS!

You are a brave soul and have fun at the game. >.>

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 04, 2009, 05:51:50 AM

As I create this thread I wonder how today's game is gonna go. Will it be like the last 3 games? Will we fill this thread with negativity and disappointment? Or will it be different? Will the Bucs play well? Will they surprise us? Will we finally be able to say things like "woohoo!" and "go bucs!" and "touchdown!"?

Either way, I'm excited. I always get excited on gameday. I love watching the bucs play (win or lose).

bucsmontana

Second String

#2 : October 04, 2009, 06:12:17 AM

Hoping for the best. This game is important. The Skins are the weakest team we have played this year, IMO. Can the defense step it up and create a turnover?

Codmons

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 04, 2009, 06:29:50 AM

Gaines better get his stuff together, if he fails to create pressure... we should seriously make him become the rotation DE with minimal snaps. He should also be forced to re-structure his contract if he can't meet the contract demands.

JJ time though, pretty pumped!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 04, 2009, 06:36:10 AM

The odds are stacked against us for sure.  We already are an ugly excuse for a team after three games, now we go on the road in Washington, with a rookie QB, and our best RB in Ward will not play.  Doesn't look good at all....
However, I believe it will be a close game, but Washington will win due to having lost to the 0-forever Lions last weeks; simply put, they will be hungrier than us.
Prediction: 20-13

Codmons

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 04, 2009, 06:45:53 AM

I don't know how they can be hungrier then us when we just got shutout at home by the Giants. That left a sour taste in our mouth, should be a real physical game though. I think we have too many weapons on O for their weak D to contain (remember they barely beat the horrible Rams and they got beat by the Lions of all teams)...

We aren't that pathetic yet, least we held close in the first 2 games and got shutout by a super bowl contender. Odds to the Bucs in this one IMO.

omendez75

Rookie

#6 : October 04, 2009, 06:54:57 AM

Sung to Judas Priest's "The Ripper"

Your in for a surprise
Your in for a Shock!!!
When J.J. comands this team
The season will rock
When you least expect them
and you turn your back ...They'll attack!!!!

Go Bucs!!!!!! First win today as Washington goes down......and hard!!!!

(At least that would be a perfect day!!!)

#7 : October 04, 2009, 06:57:25 AM

isnt there a way to do a game Day "chat", instead of thread.   its so difficult to post while the game is on....  I hate that feature "eight posts have been made since you typed this, do you want to read them and post anyway"....   

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 04, 2009, 07:17:47 AM

isnt there a way to do a game Day "chat", instead of thread.   its so difficult to post while the game is on....  I hate that feature "eight posts have been made since you typed this, do you want to read them and post anyway"....   

For the last few games, PR's chat has reportedly been out of order... but if you guys prefer gameday chat, my Bucs fan site has a chat room. The link is in my sig.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 04, 2009, 07:26:28 AM

It'll be a tie.

swirless

Pro Bowler

#10 : October 04, 2009, 08:30:45 AM

It'll be a tie.

hahhha...for the buc's sake I hope not I do not see many more wins on the schedule other than this

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 04, 2009, 08:52:12 AM

It'll be a tie.

>:(

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 04, 2009, 08:59:05 AM

Hey fellas...just getting ready to head out to FedEx. Going to be Rocking my Bucs 51 Jersey Red. Im rocking ALL Red today! I'll be behind the Bucs bench so hopefully I will get some pictures. Im going to take some if my camera is good for it. But anyways heres to a BUCS WIN and a AZZ KICKING AT THAT! GO BUCS!!! DOWN WITH THE DEADSKINS!

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 04, 2009, 09:08:52 AM

w/o Faine we'll struggle to run and nobody knows how the passing game will go.  Here are my Q's for the game:

Will the front 4 on D get enough pressure?
Will the secondary protect against the BIG PLAY?
Can Johnson manage the O?
Will AB, MC contribute?

And as always, he who runs he ball and stops the run SHOULD win the game.

BucFanOcala

Starter

#14 : October 04, 2009, 09:54:17 AM

Gaines better get his stuff together, if he fails to create pressure... we should seriously make him become the rotation DE with minimal snaps. He should also be forced to re-structure his contract if he can't meet the contract demands.

JJ time though, pretty pumped!

I second everything this man just  said ....That is all....
Page: 1 2 3 ... 51
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Redskins Gameday Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools