Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Redskins Gameday Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 51

BucFanOcala

Starter

#15 : October 04, 2009, 10:42:35 AM

I can see the skins d scramblin over josh j's speed on rollouts....There will be plenty of oportunities for the bucs o...

a close one for sure  21-16 bucs win with high energy.

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#16 : October 04, 2009, 10:44:56 AM

I just want to see the defense hold someone under 20 points for once

biffbeaumont

Starter

#17 : October 04, 2009, 10:50:35 AM

Dude that Byron picture is HILARIOUS. To think we could have summed up all the previous one billion threads with one picture! I'm so excited for JJ today. I hope he can calm down and play a great game. It's gonna be tough, but I'm only optimistic about this game and the two against Carolina......so  GO BUCS!!!!

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 04, 2009, 10:54:40 AM

Another new qb, hopefully not another disappointment.

drywallbuc

Starter

#19 : October 04, 2009, 11:02:16 AM

love the sig

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#20 : October 04, 2009, 11:06:04 AM

Dude that Byron picture is HILARIOUS. To think we could have summed up all the previous one billion threads with one picture! I'm so excited for JJ today. I hope he can calm down and play a great game. It's gonna be tough, but I'm only optimistic about this game and the two against Carolina......so  GO BUCS!!!!

Agreed. Last week I wasn't all that excited for the game because I knew it was gonna end the same as the previous two. I'm extremely excited for this week to see Josh go out there.

drywallbuc

Starter

#21 : October 04, 2009, 11:14:56 AM

cant wait for jj myself. if he goes out and lights it up is this any type of vindication for gruden luvs? exact oppisite if he stinks it up do bashers have a great day? boards will be interesting today!!!

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

biffbeaumont

Starter

#22 : October 04, 2009, 11:17:11 AM

cant wait for jj myself. if he goes out and lights it up is this any type of vindication for gruden luvs? exact oppisite if he stinks it up do bashers have a great day? boards will be interesting today!!!

You do realize you're typing on something that was probably made in China, right?

BucFanOcala

Starter

#23 : October 04, 2009, 11:27:09 AM

I'm glad raheem changed his mind about number two on the depth chart.He finally realized josh j gives the bucs the best chance to win..Hopefully the kid plays the way most of us here think he can..

Smart with the physical ability to make the plays...

Pumped.

drywallbuc

Starter

#24 : October 04, 2009, 11:28:29 AM

You do realize you're typing on something that was probably made in China, right?
just the mouse. but thanx for asking, it means alot to me that people (i mean americans) might start taking notice. hope you noticed chinas warning to us the other day...

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

lec05010

Second String

#25 : October 04, 2009, 11:39:43 AM

i think we have a good shot at beating the skins, this is by far the worst team we've played yet this season,  lets get out there and get some momentum going

drywallbuc

Starter

#26 : October 04, 2009, 11:51:22 AM

defense getting some of those turnovers would be nice

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 04, 2009, 12:28:31 PM

If the offense generates some type of rhythm with JJ I would not be surprised, but I expect him to makes mistakes trying to force some throws.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 04, 2009, 12:29:58 PM

I expect a much better game out of us today but we still lose a close one 21-17 IMO.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 04, 2009, 01:03:20 PM

Did I hear the host say before the commercials, "They're wearing pink, blah, blah, blah, as the Redskins beat Tampa? Or did I miss where he said "look to beat?"

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 51
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Redskins Gameday Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools