Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why was Clifton Smith running the ball « previous next »
Page: 1

CAROLINABUC

Starter

: October 04, 2009, 03:48:21 PM

Its over when you get 4 turnovers and still lose

Losing is not a option

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 04, 2009, 03:52:46 PM

Why wasn't Caddy in is what i'd like to know.
But it was a good game.
If Nugent made those two field goals he missed......one can dream.
But Talib was bomb today.
Adams actually sorta stepped it up and Johnson didn't have a bad game.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 04, 2009, 03:55:07 PM

Why did we run a draw play on 3rd and goal from the 8? Why did we never run bootlegs when it was 3rd and 5 or so?

From what I've seen so far, Olsen is a terrible OC. Hopefully it's just because he's new to the position and he'll learn from his mistakes, but some of this stuff just seems painfully obvious.

KRS9400

Rookie

#3 : October 04, 2009, 03:56:17 PM

Draw play under a minute left to the 4th RB on the roster.... If Nugent is still on the roster after this week i will throw up. Oh and im sure glad The bucs didnt sign Haynesworth to that contract, he got his money and is going through the motions now.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 04, 2009, 03:57:48 PM

Why did we run a draw play on 3rd and goal from the 8? Why did we never run bootlegs when it was 3rd and 5 or so?

From what I've seen so far, Olsen is a terrible OC. Hopefully it's just because he's new to the position and he'll learn from his mistakes, but some of this stuff just seems painfully obvious.
THANK YOU

I've said the same thing in a few other threads, dude is terrible
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why was Clifton Smith running the ball « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools