Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can we please « previous next »
Page: 1

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

: October 04, 2009, 03:23:00 PM

remove the "Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post" feature? It drives me insane [banghead]

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 04, 2009, 03:25:20 PM

remove the "Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post" feature? It drives me insane [banghead]

^^^
Motion seconded.
Nothing more annoying than having that message pop up like 5 times in a row when you want to make a post.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 04, 2009, 03:26:27 PM

I second that motion.   It's annoying and serves no real purpose.   At least do away with it after the first time.   When you try to post to the gameday thread and have to hit the post button 8 times just for it to go through it gets annoying.   OR.....just fix the chat.  

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 04, 2009, 03:27:07 PM

^^^
Motion seconded.
Nothing more annoying than having that message pop up like 5 times in a row when you want to make a post.

lol I was gonna second it and you beat me to it.....guess what warning popped up before I posted?   annoying.

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#4 : October 04, 2009, 03:29:29 PM

^^^
Motion seconded.

lol I was gonna second it and you beat me to it.....guess what warning popped up before I posted?   annoying.

ironic...

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 04, 2009, 03:30:18 PM

the chat room has been down ALL season, they say they'll get to it when the get a chance.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 04, 2009, 03:32:34 PM

the chat room has been down ALL season, they say they'll get to it when the get a chance.

Well then as a Pewter Insider you should renew your subscription when you get a chance........if you catch my drift  lol

MBF

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 04, 2009, 03:51:00 PM

+3
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can we please « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools