Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: freeman needs to start next week « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 04, 2009, 04:40:58 PM

Why do some fans always think the guy on the bench is better?   They are on the bench for a reason.    He's a first round QB....he'll get plenty of starts to prove himself.   Be patient.
We give everyone one chance to succeed. If they don't, bench them.

Its a good thing nobody did that with Favre and Brady aye?

This is why you're a couch jockey and NOT an NFL coach.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 04, 2009, 04:41:33 PM

Freeman needs to play.  Our new coaching staff next year will needs some game tape to decide if we need to take Bradford with the first pick

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 04, 2009, 04:42:04 PM

Why do some fans always think the guy on the bench is better? � They are on the bench for a reason. � �He's a first round QB....he'll get plenty of starts to prove himself. � Be patient.

lol dude you aren't very good at this sarcasm thing.   You jumped my case in the gameday thread when I was agreeing with you about bucweiser.   Nubcake is being sarcastic.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 04, 2009, 04:42:13 PM

Morris should have left BL as starter for 2 more weeks and started Freeman against Carolina.  JJ should have never been #2.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 04, 2009, 04:45:46 PM

Why do some fans always think the guy on the bench is better? � They are on the bench for a reason. � �He's a first round QB....he'll get plenty of starts to prove himself. � Be patient.

lol dude you aren't very good at this sarcasm thing.   You jumped my case in the gameday thread when I was agreeing with you about bucweiser.   Nubcake is being sarcastic.

The funny thing is, I actually announced it this time by saying it's the logic of many posters here. I did the work for him and it still went over his head. Ouch.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 04, 2009, 04:46:17 PM

Morris should have left BL as starter for 2 more weeks and started Freeman against Carolina. �JJ should have never been #2.

Thank GOD you're not the coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 04, 2009, 04:48:05 PM

rah needs to go. 

Dominik is also a part of the problem.

Abandoning the run in QTR 2 and 3 was a coaching move, that should have been addressed more urgently.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#22 : October 04, 2009, 04:48:11 PM

this thread is horse**CENSORED**.......Freeman IS NOT READY! GET OVER IT....

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 04, 2009, 04:48:33 PM

lol dude you aren't very good at this sarcasm thing. � You jumped my case in the gameday thread when I was agreeing with you about bucweiser. � Nubcake is being sarcastic.

The funny thing is, I actually announced it this time by saying it's the logic of many posters here. I did the work for him and it still went over his head. Ouch.

My bad. Guess Im NOT good at detecting sarcasm. Oh well, I still got to call someone a couch jockey... so its all good.

Just playin'.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 04, 2009, 04:50:49 PM

instead we have a HC that waffles on the direction of the team each week.  Seems to me he's always reacting to what the fans want.  He made the decision when he drafted Freeman that he was going to be the QOTF.  He needs to quit **CENSORED**ing around w/ JJ.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 04, 2009, 04:56:27 PM

The problem is that we looked "meh" at best vs a bad defense, now next week we face the Eagles who are gonna be teeing off on us. I don't think any of our QB's is gonna look good going under that gun.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

BucFanOcala

Starter

#26 : October 04, 2009, 04:58:57 PM

So you people call yourself buc fans ???
You want to start freeman and go 0-16????????

Pissing meoff :|

biffbeaumont

Starter

#27 : October 04, 2009, 04:59:14 PM

Call me an idiot, but if we can get Faine back it makes a difference...at least it does after several Jack and Cokes.....

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 04, 2009, 05:01:23 PM

So you people call yourself buc fans ???
You want to start freeman and go 0-16????????

Pissing meoff :|
good chance we would go 0-16 with JJ or BL starting so what does it matter?

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 04, 2009, 05:12:53 PM

Morris should have left BL as starter for 2 more weeks and started Freeman against Carolina. �JJ should have never been #2.

Thank GOD you're not the coach.

ok we are all aware of the man love you have for JJ. The fact of the matter is he was ineffective. He looked timid out there, was looking to run first pass second. We are lost at 0-4, season is lost. Put Freeman in he couldn't have done any worse. I am not screaming to win now, obviously it is just the opposite with Freeman. Put him in, if we stick with Raheem, Freeman gets exposure and is more prepared for 2010. If Raheem goes, we know what we have in Freeman.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: freeman needs to start next week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools