Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your the Owners/GM « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : October 06, 2009, 08:22:33 AM

Ok here is the formula if the Glazers want to seriously win

Fire Raheem, Dominick

Hire Marty Schottenheimer HC and GM let him bring in his own staff

Trade your first round pick (#1) for the 5th pick,second rounder, fourth rounder,and a conditional 2010
Trade Gaines Adams for a 4th round draft pick

1)Greg Hardy (DE Ole Miss)
2)Marvin Austin (DT North Carolina)
3)Nate Allen (S USF)
4)Dexter McCluster (ATH Ole Miss)
4)Taylor Price (WR Ohio)
4)Brandon James (ATH Florida)
5)Jamar Wall (CB Texas Tech)
5)Rico McCoy (OLB Tennessee)
6)Mike Salerno (K Nothern Illinois)
7)Jim Cordle (C Ohio State)

Free Agents
Resign these players
1)Donald Penn
2)Antonio Bryant

Release these players
1)Byron Leftwich
2)Michael Clayton
3)Jermaine Phillips (retire/inury)
4)Sean Mahan

New FA
Vincent Jackson (WR San Diego)
Lance Moore (WR New Orleans)
Tank Tyler (DT Kansas City)
Terrence McGee (CB Buffalo)
Alge Crumpler(TE Titans)

#31 : October 06, 2009, 08:28:55 AM

go after young proven free agents and cut ties with these sorry fans that wish the team bad fortunes because their boy toy no longer coaches here. 

You can cut bad fans but that still wont make you win a game

Where were you the last 5 seasons when people were all over 'the boy toy" wishing the team to lose....or were you one of these people??

All I ask is if you do it to one guy you have to do it to the other. If Raheem struggles I am going to be all over him like the a-holes did to Gruden

The Gruden fans tried to use the excuse "the right players are not here" but these people didnt want to hear that...because anyone was better than Gruden. We were going to bring a new coach, new attitude, and new philosophy and we were going to WIN!!!!!!

Some of the same people who were dancing on Jon and Bruce's grave are now crying in their beer wondering why they were so so so stupid

Madman

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 06, 2009, 11:56:37 AM

1. Hire someone who knows football as the President/GM.
2. Get out of the way.

The rest will follow.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 06, 2009, 12:10:35 PM

If I was the owner, first get new OCs and DCs but keep Rah. Second, draft Tim Tebow because all the Gator homers will buy season tickets and create a new waiting list.
Let Bryant go, resign Ruud, cut Faine, Caddy, KW2, Clayton. Then use all the extra money from season tickets sales and those cuts to get the players necessary to put Man U back on top!!!

#34 : October 06, 2009, 01:11:46 PM

If I was the owner, first get new OCs and DCs but keep Rah. Second, draft Tim Tebow because all the Gator homers will buy season tickets and create a new waiting list.
Let Bryant go, resign Ruud, cut Faine, Caddy, KW2, Clayton. Then use all the extra money from season tickets sales and those cuts to get the players necessary to put Man U back on top!!!

If I didnt know any better I would have thought you were Brian or Joel Glazer....or at least someone who knows them very well

Sounds like plan A

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 06, 2009, 01:18:08 PM

The absolute biggest mistake the Glazers made, IMO, is not bringing someone in from the outside that had no opinion of the players before hand.  The fire the HC and GM, yet the two who they hire already have their opinioins and relationships already establsihed.  They needed to clean house, and in oreder to do that you have to bring someone in who has NO prior relationships or opinions of the players.
This is, by far, the biggest mistake made.  To remedy, fire the GM and HC, and bring in someone totally new to the organization.  Unbelievable, the Glazers are not that smart  to figure this out!

#36 : October 06, 2009, 01:20:49 PM

we need a no-nonesense leader like "Tuna" to come in here and beat some heads.   If youre a player, coach or a front office exec and you aren't earning your pay, then take a hike.   

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 06, 2009, 01:24:24 PM

Agree 100%, we need someone who know how to evaluate players, and presently, we don't have that person.  We need "professional" football people brought in to fix this mess.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your the Owners/GM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools