Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why arent we more aggressive? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
: October 04, 2009, 10:16:27 PM

Maybe if we were actually a winning team I would understand being somewhat conservative... I understand that good teams can let the game come to them...

We aren't a good team, so why arent we more aggressive?  [banghead]
Why can't we bomb it 40+ yards at least 2 times or more a game?  [banghead]
Why can't we run it 4 times in a row when it's working?  [banghead]
Why aren't we using the playaction pass on 2nd down, or first down? Why wait until 3rd and long?  [banghead]
Why aren't we blitzing more in CRUCIAL situations? [banghead]

Why are we so scared at 0-4?  [banghead]
Let loose, let men play
The scheme is HOLDING some of our players hostage, we all know we have potential... Instead of coaching for your ego's Olson/Bates/Morris, maybe you should try coaching for your players? Put them in spots to help each other... I don't give a crap who gets the credit as long as the product on the field suits our team.

Right now , we are a joke..

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 04, 2009, 10:25:51 PM

You are just used to having a real NFL head coach when Gruden was here.  Welcome to the new age of Raw Morris and clueless management.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 04, 2009, 10:27:40 PM

I think all of those long sleeve shirts are causing Morris to get very hot and therefore overloading his brain, making it very slow and a pain to deal with.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 04, 2009, 10:29:08 PM

You are just used to having a real NFL head coach when Gruden was here. Welcome to the new age of Raw Morris and clueless management.

That wasn't exactly where I was going with this, but it needs to be noted that the players are playing hard and the coaches are playing scared.

bucman23

Starter

#4 : October 04, 2009, 10:56:25 PM

You are just used to having a real NFL head coach when Gruden was here. Welcome to the new age of Raw Morris and clueless management.

LMAO yeah right. if gruden were here wed be soooo aggressive. grow up you clueless moron.

the big show

Second String

#5 : October 04, 2009, 10:59:30 PM

Gruden was agreesive. Garcia wasn't. Big difference.

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#6 : October 04, 2009, 11:57:41 PM

Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys had an awful first couple of years.  But, they took a lot of chances and were fun to watch.   I'd like to see the Bucs get much more aggressive on D and commit to the run on O.  Today on O, they'd have success with Caddy and then throw the next 2-3 plays and have to punt.  The team's current identity is that of the Bad News Bucs.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 05, 2009, 09:34:07 AM

They are too conservative on both sides of the ball.

In fact they need to commit to a running game and attack down field with play action.  Penalty flags down field for the most part favors offenses, so why they do not take more shots down field baffles me.  And when the running game is functioning to abandon it leaves me dizzy???

Defensively they are too soft with the playstyle and they do not have the ability to play passive style of D they are accustomed to due to the lack of talent on the D-line.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 05, 2009, 09:46:19 AM

A team reflects the personality of it's head coach.   This team has turned from a balls to the wall football team of men last year the first four games, to a team of cowards the first 4 games this year.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 05, 2009, 09:48:26 AM

It is how they finish, because if they collapse just like last year, the Glazers will go head hunting.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 05, 2009, 09:52:03 AM

You are just used to having a real NFL head coach when Gruden was here.

Actually, the fact that he failed to act like a real NFL head coach is what cost this team the playoffs and ultimately his job.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 05, 2009, 09:54:42 AM

You are just used to having a real NFL head coach when Gruden was here.

Actually, the fact that he failed to act like a real NFL head coach is what cost this team the playoffs and ultimately his job.

Ya, the Bucs are obviously much better of now...   good call.   I guess 0-16 is better than 9-7 in your eyes.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 05, 2009, 09:57:37 AM

Ya, the Bucs are obviously much better of now...   good call.   I guess 0-16 is better than 9-7 in your eyes.

Opinion doesn't change fact. Gruden screwed himself and the team and thus his dismissal was the right thing to do. Where this team goes from here is another matter altogether.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 05, 2009, 10:01:07 AM

Screwed himself by not kissing the Glazers behinds?   What do they know about football anyway?

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 05, 2009, 10:02:26 AM

I thought RAW said were going to be PHYSICAL this year?

Bring back GRUDEN!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why arent we more aggressive? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools