Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Please Hire Cowher thread!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#30 : October 04, 2009, 11:04:56 PM

I don't care either way about our HC situation. I think Rah can get it done and I also think Cowher can make some things happen. So blah.

Rah can get what done? head cheerleader?

Sure. Whatever is asked of him. He can get it done. He knows this team in and out. He knows the players, the managers, the cheerleaders and the fans. You want him to lead the cheerleaders? Fine, I'm sure he can do that just fine... but unfortunately for you, thats not within his job description... so you'll have to settle for running the team. He's getting it right. He still has some work to do... but each week, he's finding out what needs to be worked on. By week 1 of next season, the Bucs will be superbowl worthy. He's good. He learns and adapts. He knows this team top to bottom. Leave the man alone for a while. He gets a pass for this year. We are in rebuilding mode. The PLAYERS are where the problem exist. Next offseason, we will draft players, pull players from FA and trade for players. This will complete our team and we will have one he|| of a squad... and guess what. All you you naysayers will be eating your words to no end. I will throw it in your faces every chance I get. It will get nauseating. If I were you people, I'd shut the eff up.

He won't get a free pass if we go 0-16 Sorry

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 04, 2009, 11:06:05 PM

I don't care either way about our HC situation. I think Rah can get it done and I also think Cowher can make some things happen. So blah.

Sure. Whatever is asked of him. He can get it done. He knows this team in and out. He knows the players, the managers, the cheerleaders and the fans. You want him to lead the cheerleaders? Fine, I'm sure he can do that just fine... but unfortunately for you, thats not within his job description... so you'll have to settle for running the team. He's getting it right. He still has some work to do... but each week, he's finding out what needs to be worked on. By week 1 of next season, the Bucs will be superbowl worthy. He's good. He learns and adapts. He knows this team top to bottom. Leave the man alone for a while. He gets a pass for this year. We are in rebuilding mode. The PLAYERS are where the problem exist. Next offseason, we will draft players, pull players from FA and trade for players. This will complete our team and we will have one he|| of a squad... and guess what. All you you naysayers will be eating your words to no end. I will throw it in your faces every chance I get. It will get nauseating. If I were you people, I'd shut the eff up.

Thats ridiculous. Not gonna happen. So get that out of your narrow head.

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#32 : October 04, 2009, 11:08:55 PM

Narrow? Don't be so Obtuse. Sure I will get you the benefit of the doubt that one Sunday we will pull out a win, but it don't look like a possibility that we could beat anyone even when we have a good day. 0-4 is what it is. You cant Play Pro Football expecting to win, while only executing 1 out 3 phases of the game.

LifeLongBucsFan

Second String

#33 : October 05, 2009, 06:30:20 AM

bump...

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#34 : October 05, 2009, 06:59:24 AM

No comment

evidently that's the only words in your vocabulary

No comment...uratyah

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 05, 2009, 05:53:02 PM

bet thats what they said in Detroit last year

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 05, 2009, 06:14:09 PM

Shanny will be in DAL because of his relationship with Jones
Gruden in SD because they have a QB that even he's not dumb enough to bench
Cowher I'd have said DC but now maybe CAR is in that mix....plus DC might be starting to get radioactive like OAK
The Walrus is still around but his Gruden-esque tenure in SEA doesn't make him a must have.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 05, 2009, 06:41:50 PM

Wouldn't it be completely IRONIC if Holmgren ended up the HC here? Wow.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Please Hire Cowher thread!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools