Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Craziest Post You Ever Saw? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
: February 20, 2007, 03:31:20 PM

I was just wondering since there have been quite a few lately, what's the craziest post you ever saw on the Red Board?  You don't necessarily have to remember the poster.  Hell, it's probably better if you don't so as to avoid fights.

Mine was the guy arguing that Barry Sanders was the most powerful back ever.  His reasoning was that it took lots of "power" to make cuts like he did.

#1 : February 20, 2007, 03:37:47 PM

- Drafting Adrian Peterson
- Trading Earnest Graham for a 2nd Rounder
- Playing Brackins at safety (in fairness UTSpartan has became a really good poster)
- Signing Jordan Black (I was stupd, young...I've grown)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : February 20, 2007, 03:56:11 PM

Funny you should ask. Just responded to a TBBB poster who expect the Bucs/Gruden to turn around from a 4-12 season to at least a first round (playoff) win, or Gruden should be fired. Talk about high expectations by Buc fans.

I'd be happy with 8-8 season next year to start.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#3 : February 20, 2007, 04:05:32 PM

I'd be happy with 8-8 season next year to start.

i'm with ya on that one

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#4 : February 20, 2007, 04:32:05 PM

The loads of posts ripping VY last year (especially after his first wunderlic scores came out) saying he would be a huge bust.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#5 : February 20, 2007, 04:32:48 PM

Anything by Runole

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#6 : February 20, 2007, 04:45:50 PM

Just about anything posted by a certain female participant that is a fan of the Gators, loves Alstott for no real reason, and Hates Gruden for even the dumbest reasons...Rymes with...well I've said enough.

Last Hint - It wasn't Col Mustard in The Library with the Candlestick

#7 : February 20, 2007, 04:48:03 PM

tampabayfan?

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#8 : February 20, 2007, 05:18:46 PM

I would say that the craziest post I have ever seen was anything during this season to the effect of "fire Gruden" or "why doesn't Gruden play Alstott more because he is the answer to our problems."

Either one of those wins. It really shows a low level of football knowledge mostly. It's ok to not like the coach, hate him and his decisions even, but the problem is that even after many of the fallacies have been debunked people continue to use them as evidence against Gruden. I don't particularly think he has done a good job here but to constantly berate him when you know darn well he is the coach for at least another year or so is, well, crazy.

The same with the Alstott thing. Yes, he was a good player once. Now he sucks and people just can't get that through their heads. He can't get that through his head (which don't get me wrong is understandable). These people don't see the team and what is best for the team even through their own eyes. They live in fantasy land of 2000. We aren't the same team we were in 2000, get over that.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#9 : February 20, 2007, 05:20:09 PM

^ well said ;)

#10 : February 20, 2007, 05:20:35 PM

Someone said if you support Bush, you support terrorism. I think it was NYBucsguy or something like that. Complete idiocy

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#11 : February 20, 2007, 05:30:11 PM

UFO's, bigfoot, and lochness monster exist?   :D

#12 : February 20, 2007, 05:38:37 PM

How about that one where the guy was like

"ZOMG A NEW BUCS BOARD"

and he only had one post, and had signed up like five minutes beforehand, then an hour later a poster with a simliar name (again his only post) replied with 'awesome site, just signed up!'

That was quite comical.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#13 : February 20, 2007, 06:41:56 PM

I was just wondering since there have been quite a few lately, what's the craziest post you ever saw on the Red Board? 

Olafberserker - "Chris Simms will never be a starting QB in the NFL." side note, Simms already had been albeit for 1 quarter.
Olafberserker - "Chris has a weak arm."

#14 : February 20, 2007, 06:44:37 PM

" Craziest Post You Ever Saw?"

WOW, there have been so many, heck I have probably posted a few myself.   :o

Actually you need more than one category.  How about craziest, most stupid, most bizare and most ignorant.  ???
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Craziest Post You Ever Saw? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools