Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Need your help again!! « previous next »
Page: 1

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

: October 06, 2009, 05:34:34 PM

Okay my current stable of backs are Adrain Peterson, Willis Mcgahee, and Caddilac Williams

I can aquire either Marion Barber or Michael Turner but have to dump one of the backs above

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 06, 2009, 05:42:20 PM

I guess I'd keep Barber and drop Caddy. I have Caddy in a lot of my leagues and he just hasn't been producing a lot of points.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 06, 2009, 06:15:37 PM

Caddy is the weakest of the RBs u have. I would pick up Turner because he is the feature back and Barber is injured and is going to share alot with Choice and will only lose carries when Felix jones comes back.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 06, 2009, 06:23:09 PM

Turner because he is the feature back and Barber is injured and is going to share alot with Choice and will only lose carries when Felix jones comes back.
Thats true but Turner hasn't done much.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 06, 2009, 06:30:56 PM

Turner because he is the feature back and Barber is injured and is going to share alot with Choice and will only lose carries when Felix jones comes back.

neither has marion barber

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 06, 2009, 06:41:05 PM

neither has marion barber

Barber has a good reason. He's been injured.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 06, 2009, 08:00:45 PM

I don't know what kind of league you're in that you can get all these players, but Turner is pretty much a no brainer of those.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 06, 2009, 09:17:38 PM

I don't know what kind of league you're in that you can get all these players.....

Thats what i was wondering.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 06, 2009, 11:28:45 PM

In one of my two leagues this one guy just flat out quit. He released his roster and I put in waiver claims.

Turner hasn't done squat, Barber has been productive when healthy and Williams is the only cog working on offense it seems.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 07, 2009, 12:02:15 AM

great league ....

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Need your help again!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools